Dragon Ball Z

Meal Time

Aired Weekdays 10:30 PM Nov 08, 2001 on Cartoon Network

• Krillan and Piccolo finally get turned back to normal!

In this episode Dabura continues to fight Majin Buu and soon, to the shock of everyone, gets turned into a cookie. Buu eats him up. Meanwhile, with Dabura dead, Krillan and Piccolo are turned back to normal after being turned to stone. They tried to figure out what is going on and where Goku, Gohan and Vegeta are. Soon, Vegeta shows up to the scene and blows up babidis spaceship. I liked this episode but i thought it was a bad idea killing off Dabura. He could have been used to help destroy Majin Buu. Overall I give this episode an 8.5
  • review

Majin Buu continues to wind up Dabura, and every attack Dabura uses is proven useless against him. Buu finishe playing around, and to satisfy his hunger he turns the king of demons, Dabura, into a cookie and devours him. Due to Dabura's death Krillin and Piccolo are turned from stone back to normal. Soon afterwards Vegeta arrives and destroys Babidi's ship. Frustrated, Babidi orders Majin Buu to kill Vegeta, but Vegeta will not go down without a fight. Vegeta powers up to full power and starts his fight with Buu. Amazingly Buu and Vegeta are quite evenly matched. Buu having a little bit of the advantage in the battle.

This episode is another great episode. I think Dabura and Majin Buu were fighting too long even though majin buu defeated Dabura in one shot. Damnn that Babidi traitor!!!
  • Buu turns Dabura into a cookie and eats him. Piccolo and Krillin are turned back to normal, and they watch the fight with Trunks and Goten. Meanwhile, Vegeta shows up to put a stop to Buu.

This episode showed very nice character development on Vegeta's part. It shows that although he has allowed the evil side of his heart to take over, the good still remains, and he is not under Babidi's control. He's sorry for what happened to Gohan, and for what he did to Goku, and makes a promise to himself to save the Earth, or die trying. It's obvious that in his own way, he does care for his family and friends, despite the evil desires lurking within him.

We got to see how powerful Buu is in that he turned the most powerful fighter from the shadow realm into a cookie and gobbled him up.

We also don't know if Goku's time will run out or if Gohan is truly dead.

This episode is setting us up for what looks like a very nice saga.