Dragon Ball Z

Plans for Departure

Aired Weekdays 10:30 PM Unknown on Cartoon Network

• Yes... this episode gave lots of information to what the rest of the season is going to be about.

So, in this episode, we learn of Kami's past and how he came to Earth and waited to be rescued for a very long time. This is just like how we learned of Piccolo's corrupted past in the previous episode. All together, you could really say this season is all about people from Namek (aka Namekians).

With much help from Mr. Popo, Bulma finds Kami's spaceship. Thankfully, it is working, even sending the two to Jupiter. This definately gave me hope for the characters, even though it seemed like it was lost. This gives them the chance to reach Namek fast in order to wish their friends back... but, I don't know what's in store for them next.

However, I was considering to put this review under the silly category because, with those aweseome and special uncut scenes, the show is so funny: Master Roshi is such a pervert!! I did also laugh at when he tried figuring out who Bulma was when she walked through the hospital door.