Dragon Ball Z

The Plan To Eradicate The Saiyans (OVA)

Aired Weekdays 10:30 PM Unknown on Cartoon Network

• Though its a part of the DragonballZ series this movie did not live upto the standards as the others movies did. While the original movies were great this was a play on things that have already happened and is rather a disappointment for fans like myself!

The fighting scenes are still great but the storyline seemed to close to the Dr. Gero or any other villainous scientist. the same can be said for GT.

I hope that others movies will be better but fans should watch it just to know and say, "Yeah i've waitched that! Why wouldn't I? I am what you call a true fan!" lol!

We shall see what the future holds for the DragonballZ movies!
  • i love it i dont no why other people dont???

thats what people think well its not its a very good movie i have it in jap. with english subtitle and A+ graphics and it was the bomb!it is true tho they do die kinda easily but it is still for me 1 of the best freaking movies of dbz!
    others think its a piece of trash i'd like to see some proof of that!

Then vegeta kills dr.rashi or whatever and than his computer turns into a final utalmite monster that is like unstoppable and goku reallizes that he can only attack in like 15 seconds every blast!
    so goku powers up a super kamehameha, gohan powers up i think a kamehameha, trunks powers up a burning attack wave,vegeta powers up ethier a big bang wave or a final flash, and they throw it at the monster and the monster throws a powerful move but not strong enough to even be a chance againset the z-warriors combined waves!
  • for any dbz this video is called the lost video.

This video is called the lost video for a reason the story line is really stupid and senceless, i have this in spanish and jap and there both bad, its about clones of every old movie enemy including freiza, and others and they die so easily, its pointless.. then the final monster like kills them all and they (vegeta.goku,gohan, and trunks) all shoot there ki blasts and destroy the new monster..get off bearshare you cant find this its for a hardcore dbz fan.