Dragon Ball Z

Z Warriors Prepare

Aired Weekdays 10:30 PM Sep 12, 2000 on Cartoon Network

• Yawn

We need to see more punching dudes in the face, a lot more. It's what Jesus would want.

• Vegeta seems desperate

7.1
    Trying to become stronger than Goku, Vegeta trains in 300 times Earth's gravity. Yamcha gives it a try, but its way too much for him. And Vegeta nearly gets himself killed when the capsule explodes. Meanwhile, Goku and Piccolo have been busy training hard with Gohan. Man vegeta tries so hard to beet goku!!
  • Training! YES! Dragged out though...

Vegeta is determined to become a super saiyan and surpass both Goku and Trunks. He's going as far as training in 300x gravity! Yamcha tries doing the same, but gets immediately pancaked. Goku, Krillin, and Piccolo, are doing training of their own.

Training episodes are just so inspiring to watch and makes you want to train as well. Though this one is a little bit dragged out. A little too much training as a matter of fact. Still a great episode to watch, and you can see the spark that's igniting the soon to be relationship between Bulma and Vegeta.