Dragon Ball

Cartoon Network (ended 2003)

Dragon Ball Fan Reviews (93)

• A young boy named Goku is confronted by a hot 16 year old girl and led to collect 7 magic dragonballs. When these balls are all together an eternal dragon rises to grant one wish.

This is without a doubt, the best anime show ever created. Although Dragon ball Z got most of the attention and credit, it is dragon ball that has got the most creativity. All of the Sagas are very strong and entertaining, but what makes this anime so good is the consistent humor throughout. Master Roshi including Jackie Chun are an absolute crack up with him constantly hitting on Bulma and her constantly rejecting him. I think the match between Yamcha and Kami(in a human body) was the funniest thing I have ever seen, poor Yamcha. Just watching kid Goku in his child years was so entertaining, also the enemies were designed so well, with King Piccolo being my favorite. I would recommend this show to anyone who is a fan of an action anime. Also the first Emperor Pilaf saga is not the best but after that its all good.