Dragon Ball

The Kamehameha Wave

Aired Weekdays 6:30 PM Aug 29, 2001 on Cartoon Network

• Gokue and ChiChi find Master Roshi and take him to Fire Mountain. There he uses the Kamehameha Wave to extinquish the Fire.

Gokue and ChiChi find Master Roshi. So now they have everything and everyone to extinguish the Fire on Fire Mountain. But Roshi tells them that the fan that he needs to extinguish the fire is not there. Goku thinks there is now hope but Roshiu tells them there is still hope if he just uses the Kamehameha Wave. So that's settled and the people go off on their own transportation. The only thing Roshi wants in return is a date with Bulma. Goku promise dhim that but when they get ther, Bulma isn't too happy about that. So they get there and the Ox King is happy to see his daughter alive and well. Yamcha and Puar are surprised to see that ChiChi is his daughter and now get scared after what they did to her. Roshi uses the Kamehameha Wave to extinguish the fire and the Ox is pleased. then Roshi wants hwta Goku promised him in return. But Bulma doesn't want to date him so Oolong goes in her place. Bulma gets mad when Oolong makes her say stupid and distgusting things. So after that the Ox King gives the gang a couple of DinoCaps and they go on their way, only to be followed by Yamcha and Puar. Find out what happens in the next Dragon Ball!
  • great

“The Kamehameha Wave” see’s Master Roshi put out the flames for the Ox- King and our hero’s obtain the 6th Dragonball. We see Roshi use his powers, and this is also the first time we see Goku use the Kamehameha Wave. Roshi seems to be hiding all his powers underneath that turtle shell of his. There are some nice touches to this episode and a few laughs. Yet another Dragonball episode that manages to entertain. We also see Yamcha still stalking our hero’s as they search for the final Dragonball. There is also a hint that the Ox- Kings Daughter likes Goku at the end of the episode. 8 out of 10