Dragon Booster Forums

ABC Family (ended 2008)

Fire Booster!? (possible spoilers)

gamefreak1803

[1]Dec 17, 2006
    • level: 3
    um, will there be a Fire Booster!? if so wouldnt Kitt Wong fit the bill?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

babyostrom8

[2]Jan 20, 2007
    • level: 1
    I think she will be. I mean now that parm is the power booster and the shadow booster. it would make perfect sence that she would be it. I wonder if they'll bring in a blue lightning booster or something like that for Lance to be. it would suck if he was the only one that wasn't a booster!

Kametsou

[3]Jan 25, 2007
    • level: 31
    Wong will most likely be the Fire Booster.

gamefreak1803

[4]Jan 30, 2007
    actually Parm still needs to find his amulet...so that one dragon preist said...

Runty_Grunty

[5]Feb 19, 2007
    • level: 11
    In the episode "No Paynn, no Gain", Kit sees a portrait (or something) of the Fire Booster. That pretty much confirms that a Fire Booster exists, and that she'll become the new one.

Cool_cutedude

[6]Feb 20, 2007
    • level: 15
    In the episoded 'no payne, no gain' Kitt bowed to the real fire booster in the academics. I think there will be a fire boodter and it will be Kitt.

mort_07

[7]Mar 12, 2007
    Cool_cutedude wrote:
    In the episoded 'no payne, no gain' Kitt bowed to the real fire booster in the academics. I think there will be a fire boodter and it will be Kitt.

Your right its definitly going to be Kitt. I also want to see Artha finding out about the original dragon booster and fire booster being lovers. That is because he and Kitt should denifitly end up together

Cool_cutedude

[8]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 15
    mort_07 wrote:
    Cool_cutedude wrote:

Your right its definitly going to be Kitt. I also want to see Artha finding out about the original dragon booster and fire booster being lovers. That is because he and Kitt should denifitly end up together
    Yup...I agree

FlareFox92

[9]May 23, 2007
    • level: 24
    Obviously you are all forgetting that the show is cancelled.

JetixMasterDan

[10]Jun 1, 2007
    • level: 53
    If the show had been renewed the plan was to have a Booster for each color, and each member on Artha's team was to become a Booster, so yes, Kitt would have been the Fire Booster, and Lance would have been the Blue Booster. Unfortanetly we'll never see it animated or see the real ending that would have had all the Boosters, including the Shadow Booster, battling Armageddon.
    Edited on 06/01/2007 4:55pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Jinto11

[11]Sep 28, 2009
    • level: 5

Cool_cutedude wrote:
    mort_07 wrote:
    Cool_cutedude wrote:
    Yup...I agree

i would like that my favorite character is Kitt she has that firely speach that can defend her friends and make fun of her friends. The authors didnt do her justice not many episodes that focused on her only after the series started Kitt was put into the sidekick status and allowed to do much. Also too many episodes had her losing in the races not much interactions going into her background and personality, thats what makes a character good.

Cartoon_Hunter

[12]Dec 26, 2009

Definetly. If we go back to the episode 'The Horn of Libris' we see in the final part where beau balances libris's power 5 different colours come out of each character: Kitt - Red, Parmen - Green, Lance - Blue, Moordryd - Purple Black and Artha - Gold. This plot about the five boosters has been in the works since the start of season one.

Watch the episode if you dont believe me.

Cartoon_Hunter

[13]Dec 29, 2009
    But we wont know until they make more episodes so get out there and advertise to fellow fans who dont know yet. i.e Advertise on Facebook, twitter and Myspace. I did an estimate yesterday and found that i could advertise on over 137 million profiles on facebook along if you advertise. problem is i dont have the funds required to do it. I.e i am only a kid.