TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Dragon Booster Forums

ABC Family (ended 2008)

is Dragon Booster Academy set to start or is it cancelled?

speeddeamon5000

[1]Jul 3, 2007
    • level: 4

I relay wants to now about the new season of Dragon Booster (mean the new season are named Dragon Booster: The Academy) when it will start or is it cancelled. Are there any one there now something about it (relay don't hope the new season is cancelled cause i relay likethis series). I don't now what exactlywhat to say, cause some onesays it is cancelled and order says it will come, so i hope one from here can give me the right answer.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Liliwen

[2]Jul 4, 2007
    • level: 3
    Dragon Booster is cancelled. No network has bought DB:A yet, so as far as I know, Dragon Booster isn't going to continue. Which is why there's a petition and a letter writing campaign to help get the networks to order DB:A.

speeddeamon5000

[3]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 4

Liliwen wrote:
    Dragon Booster is cancelled. No network has bought DB:A yet, so as far as I know, Dragon Booster isn't going to continue. Which is why there's a petition and a letter writing campaign to help get the networks to order DB:A.

sad news. thanks for answer.i Willl sohope that anetwork will bought it so we cant sehow it end.

dimondblade2

[4]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 1
    is it me or re alot of shows that aired on toon disney around the same time as Db being canceled =/

cage_fire_2000

[5]Jun 28, 2008
    • level: 5
    Yeah, I noticed that too, I personally believe it might of been because they took Jetix off of ABC family(and only had it on toon disney), I know I personally missed the last half of /many/ of the shows that were airing around that time because I don't get toon disney so I suspect other people would have also, and maybe that caused the ratings to drop.