Dragon Hunters Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Dragon Hunters Moves Exclusively to Cartoon Network Video (Check for Updates)

JusticeLeaguer

[1]Oct 25, 2006
    • level: 61

Click on the "Video" Tab(Between "Games" and "Toonami Jetstream")

For the time being Cartoon Network has taken "Dragon Hunters" off of their schedule so the only place you can catch the show is on Cartoon Network Video. CNV is currently airing the unaired pilot episode, so make sure to check that out.

Please check back here for updates on the episodes currently airing and the episodes that are no longer on CNV (Shown in RED):

# 1 "Thy Name is Dragon" Added: Oct. 25th, 06' Available Until: Dec. 3rd, 06'

# 2 "It's a Dragon's Life" Added: Oct. 30th, 06' Available Until: Dec. 10th, 06'

# 3 "Desperately Seeking Zoria" Added: Nov. 6th, 06' Available Until: Dec. 17th, 06'

# 4 "The Return of Roger" Added: Nov. 13th, 06' Available Until: Dec. 24th, 06'

# 5 "Little Rumble on the Prairie" Added: Nov. 20th, 06' Available Until: Dec. 3rd, 06

# 7 "A Fistful of Veggies" Added: Nov. 27th, 06' Available Until: Jan. 7th, 07'

# 9 "The Deep North Dragon" Added: Dec. 4th, 06' Available Until: Dec. 14th, 06' (Christmas Episode)

# 10 "Billy Toughnut" Added: Dec. 11th, 06' Available Until: Jan. 21st, 07'

# 11 "There's No Place Like Home!" Added: Dec. 18th, 06' Available Until: Jan. 28th, 07'

# 13 "The Conjunction of the Three Moons" Added: Dec. 25th, 06' Available Until: Feb. 4th, 07'

# 14 "Don't Look Now" Added: Jan. 1st, 07' Available Until: Feb. 11th, 07'

# 15 "Unwelcome Guests" Added: Jan. 8th, 07' Available Until: Feb. 18th, 07'

# 18 "For a Few Veggies More" Added: Jan. 15th, 07' Available Until: Feb. 25th, 07'

# 19 "The Orphan Farm" Added: Jan. 22nd, 07' Available Until: March 4th, 07'

# 16 "The Kijawel Thrust" Added: Jan. 29th, 07' Available Until: March 11th, 07'

# 17 "Gland of the Mimikar" Added: Feb. 5th, 07' Available Until: March 18th, 07'

# 6 "The Isle of Mist" Added: Feb. 12th, 07' Available Until: March 25th, 07'

# 8 "Dead Dragon Walking" Added: Feb. 19th, 07' Available Until: April 1st, 07'

# 12 "The Strange Taste of Cocomak" Added: Feb. 26th, 07' Available Until: April 8th, 07'

# 20 "Child's Play" Added: March 5th, 07' Available Until: April 15th, 07'

# 21 "Collywoble Water" Added: March 12th, 07' Available Until: April 22nd, 07'

# 22 "Who's Lost Their Head Now?" Added: March 19th, 07' Available Until: April 29th, 07'

# 23 "Baby-Love, oh Baby-Love!" Added: March 26th, 07' Available Until: May 6th, 07'

# 24 "Can I See Your License Please?" Added: April 2nd, 07' Available Until: May 13th, 07'

# 25 "Prince Charming" Added: April 9th, 07' Available Until: May 20th, 07'

# 26 "The Family Fortune" Added: April 16th, 07' Available Until: May 27th, 07'

~Well there you have it. All 26 Season 1 episodes have aired on CN Video. Now let's hope that they air season 2.

Edited on 06/07/2007 12:14pm
    Edited 35 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CalliaDH

[2]Nov 17, 2006
    • level: 3
    That is too cool! I just wish that you could quick link these to your journal like you can with the other series. That way I could spread the word about it. ^__^; le~sigh

JusticeLeaguer

[3]Nov 17, 2006
    CalliaDH wrote:
    That is too cool! I just wish that you could quick link these to your journal like you can with the other series. That way I could spread the word about it. ^__^; le~sigh
    I did quick link them... all 6.
    Edited on 11/27/2006 9:33am

JusticeLeaguer

[4]Nov 27, 2006
    Please note that CNV states that the 5th episode, "Little Rumble on the Prairie", will only be available until the 3rd of December. However, I am sure that it is following the order of the other episodes' availability and it will be there unil the end of this year (the 31st of Dec.)

JusticeLeaguer

[5]Dec 4, 2006

I guess I was wrong. Episode 5 went away just like Episode 1. I guess for some reason the messed up with the date but their computers registered it and got rid of it.

Also note: That Dragon Hunters Episode 1 is now unavailable on CNV...

HOWEVER, the links will still take you to the website where you can check out the current episodes of Dragon Hunters.

Edited on 12/04/2006 8:30pm

JusticeLeaguer

[6]Dec 6, 2006
    Update:
    "The Deep North Dragon" is now airing on CNV possibly because it could be considered a "Holiday" episode

CalliaDH

[7]Jan 4, 2007
    The Newest episode on there is AWESOME! It's titled "Don't Look Now!" XD I'm so happy that they decided to show it. I mean, We get to see a heck a lot of Gwizdo hair. This is the longest i've ever seen Gwizdo walk around without his hat on. ^^ Made me a happy girl.

JusticeLeaguer

[8]Jan 5, 2007
    CalliaDH wrote:
    The Newest episode on there is AWESOME! It's titled "Don't Look Now!" XD I'm so happy that they decided to show it. I mean, We get to see a heck a lot of Gwizdo hair. This is the longest i've ever seen Gwizdo walk around without his hat on. ^^ Made me a happy girl.

I loved the episode too! Make sure you tune in next week for the 13th unaired episode (It's also my birthday!)

CalliaDH

[9]Jan 9, 2007
    Yee!! Well then, Happy Birthday early time! ^_^

Again, This latest episode was fabulous. It had me laughing really hard the whole time. Poor Gwizdo just digging himself into these poor situations. *giggles* Hrmn... and having to deal with a marry-crazed woman like Jeanneline. *chuckles* I feel bad for the poor guy. Oh oh... and that part with the pot...? Hilarious!! XD I watched it again, and again.

JusticeLeaguer

[10]Jan 10, 2007
    CalliaDH wrote:
    Yee!! Well then, Happy Birthday early time! ^_^

Again, This latest episode was fabulous. It had me laughing really hard the whole time. Poor Gwizdo just digging himself into these poor situations. *giggles* Hrmn... and having to deal with a marry-crazed woman like Jeanneline. *chuckles* I feel bad for the poor guy. Oh oh... and that part with the pot...? Hilarious!! XD I watched it again, and again.

Yeah! It's good to know that Dragon Hunters has true fans! I own all 5 dvd's and I can't wait till the next one comes out (not announced yet) and I love watching them online. I can't wait for it's CN return.

CalliaDH

[11]Jan 20, 2007
    Yes, I can hardly wait for it's return to CN as well! I'm eagerly awaiting the news on those last two DVDs  being released. @_@;

JusticeLeaguer

[12]Jan 20, 2007
    CalliaDH wrote:
    Yes, I can hardly wait for it's return to CN as well! I'm eagerly awaiting the news on those last two DVDs  being released. @_@;

Vol. 6 and 7? Yeah there's no new on them yet but I'm hoping soon. Anyway, to get the full Dragon Hunters Season 1 they'll really need to release 8 volumes.

CalliaDH

[13]Feb 25, 2007
    I'm hoping that they're just waiting until those 26 NEW episodes are released.. ^__^..hehe! 

JusticeLeaguer

[14]Feb 26, 2007
    CalliaDH wrote:
    I'm hoping that they're just waiting until those 26 NEW episodes are released.. ^__^..hehe! 

Maybe...

All I know is that CN Video has released 19 out of the 26 episodes so you never know what's gonna happen.

JusticeLeaguer

[15]Apr 2, 2007
    Only 1 episode left until the "Season Finale"! I'm excited and I hope they put the second season on here...
    Edited on 04/05/2007 2:32pm

CalliaDH

[16]Apr 3, 2007
    Oh I TOTALLY agree! I've been waiting for a long time to see this very last episode! I missed it when it first aired on CN, It's the only one that I haven't seen, and darn it, I want to see it! I'm just praying that it won't stop after that episode is aired, and that they will hopefully re-air everything that they've taken down. It'll at least keep my hopes up.

I've been talking to "someone", whom I won't say, and from what they've told me, it doesn't sound like the US is dropping DH. The only changes I've heard that're being made to DH, are the characters.. (Art  or Outfits?) and the French Voices. *prays for more episodes and more DVDs* ... I'm just so worried about how they're going to look! XD

I mean, I grew to love the American Dragon Jake Long Art for the first season, then they switched the whole Art and It's still taking me time to get used to it!

JusticeLeaguer

[17]Apr 5, 2007
    CalliaDH wrote:
    Oh I TOTALLY agree! I've been waiting for a long time to see this very last episode! I missed it when it first aired on CN, It's the only one that I haven't seen, and darn it, I want to see it! I'm just praying that it won't stop after that episode is aired, and that they will hopefully re-air everything that they've taken down. It'll at least keep my hopes up.

I've been talking to "someone", whom I won't say, and from what they've told me, it doesn't sound like the US is dropping DH. The only changes I've heard that're being made to DH, are the characters.. (Art or Outfits?) and the French Voices. *prays for more episodes and more DVDs* ... I'm just so worried about how they're going to look! XD

I mean, I grew to love the American Dragon Jake Long Art for the first season, then they switched the whole Art and It's still taking me time to get used to it!

So true, so true. Well I hope that your "inside info" can keep us posted

ImKagetsu

[18]Jun 3, 2007
    • level: 12
    Crud, I can't evan get the CN flash page to load, I'm sure I can't access the video link for a whole show. I hate being stuck on dialup.

JusticeLeaguer

[19]Jun 7, 2007
    Aww that's a shame. Now there's no more episodes left. Well, you can always get the first 17 episodes on 5 volume dvd's.

CalliaDH

[20]Dec 31, 2007

ALRIGHT! I have some news for you guys finally!

The first 13 New Episodes first aired in France on August 18th.
    The first 13 New Episodes first aired in Germany on October 18th

My resource, has informed me that there are 2 of the new 26 episodes dubbed, and are CURRENTLY waiting on the other 24. They're being made to wait by Futurikon until Futurikon finds out how well the European sales do. So PRAY that they do well! *points* XD Cause then I believe we'll have our new episodes......I hope ._.;

Oh yes and they're currently making a FEATURE film, to be released in Feburary in France, in March for Turkey, and in April for both Germany and the Netherlands. It HAS been dubbed in English by Forest Whittaker(Lian-Chu for the Movie ONLY) and Rob Paulsen(Gwizdo for the Movie ONLY) as some of the main voices. There's a rumor that Johnny Depp also has a voice part in it. Who...? I don't know yet, I'm still digging to find out. :3
    Edited on 12/31/2007 10:45pm