Dragon Tales Forums

PBS (ended 2005)

Internet's biggest Dragon Tales hater/basher?

Tkerekes13

[1]Jun 2, 2011
    • level: 28

This is something that I feel I must point out. On Youtube, there is this user named SecretUser2000 (pretty oxymoronic name, huh?) (http://www.youtube.com/user/SecretUser2000) and to me, he has got to be the biggest "Dragon Tales" hater that it has ever been my misfortune to have met on the internet! As you would expect, he does come up with these Dragon Tales-bashing videos and pictures, he makes hurtful comments about the show itself and some of its characters, he even sends me some of the "Dragon Tales"-bashing videos that he's made himself, but probably his biggest gripe has to do with Zak (you know, of Zak & Wheezie). He constantly says that "Zak is an idiot", eventhough I have to tell him otherwise at times. Honestly, I don't really hate this guy, but his burning hatred for this series is seriously ticking me off! Oh, but the lowest he can go is create this webpage stating how much he hates the show: http://ihatedragontales.weebly.com/ Yeah, once you go there, you'll see that he is arguably the world's biggest "Dragon Tales" hater and basher. This guy needs to be set straight, along with anybody else who bashes this show. The reason I'm exposing this guy for what he is is because I've liked "Dragon Tales" eversince I was in, like, 2nd or 3rd grade, and I still think it's alright, eventhough I will admit that it does have flaws. Anyways, the bottom line is, this guy is really ruining "Dragon Tales" for us who like it, more than I can say for anybody who likes Barney which I'll agree is a far worse show, and eventhough I may regret saying this, this guy needs to be known and heard about on any website that has to do with "Dragon Tales". I want all "Dragon Tales" fans to know about this. However, I will not suggest resorting to flaming this guy or doing hurtful videos about him, since that goes against my better judgement. Also, I am not trying to hurt this guy. I am merely trying to set him straight, as saying that he is the world's biggest "Dragon Tales" hater may seem just a stretch too far, and I apologize for that. And SecretUser2000, if you're reading this, I apologize to you, too. But, seriously, you are ruining "Dragon Tales" for us who like it, and I don't really like that at all. I mean, it's okay if you don't like "Dragon Tales", but your hatred has grown to such an extent that it really ruins it for us, even more than I let my hatred for certain things ruin those certain things for those who like them. No offense, but it seems that perhaps your hatred is even worse than mine. (If you are offended, I apologize.) I just hope you read this and see what you've brought upon yourself so that you may become a better person.

I thank you all for your time.

P.S. If any of you found any of this a bit disturbing and/or hypocritical*, I apologize.

*I admit I do have a bit of hypocrisy in me, and I'm willing to change that.

P.P.S. May the good Lord forgive me for this.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Raccoon1459

[2]Nov 25, 2011
    • level: 22
    I'm sick of him already.

Tkerekes13

[3]Feb 1, 2012
    • level: 28

Raccoon1459 wrote:
    I'm sick of him already.
    So am I.