Dragon Tales

PBS (ended 2005)

CyberCartoon

Dragon Tales Fan Reviews (35)

6.7
  • This is one cartoon you might want to change the channel early after 5 minutes.

My 17th review after the worst show of all time, "the Jerry Springer show".

This cartoon is ratherway Stupid. Come on, Dragons that are nice?! That is Complete Bullcrud!!! The Plot is Brainless Stupid. I really dislike this show, but I don't know why I'm only going to give this trash a 5.0. This show is pretty medicore. There's some good, but most of it is Bad. The grade for this weird cartoon I'm gonna give is a C-. Here the Results:

Voice-acting A 8.0/10.0 Good voice-acting, but the spainsh reversed version that aired on Telemundo is Garbage.

Animation: B 7.5/10.0 The first season has Crummy animation and the chracthers didn't have any color! It looked like the color got washed away! but the Later seasons had better animation and more colorful. Perhaps too colorful.

Dialouge: D-- 4.0/10.0 The Dialouge stinks pretty much. The Dialouge's soooo stupid and Brainless.

Educational Value: D- 4.5/10.0 There's no good point at all right next to Barney and friends, This teaches kids how to be annoying, Whiny, rude, Jealous, Stupid and Out of their minds.

Grapihcs: C- 5.5/10.0 The Grapihcs dosen't seemed to match with the Animation. The Newer Seasons dosen't seemed to follow up to the 1990's cartoon animation.

Sound: C-- 5.0/10.0 The soundtrack isn't that bad but the sound effects Suck sooooo much butt!

Lasting Appeal: B-- 7.0/10.0 This show can be a bit fun for some people but some people should aviod this at all costs.

Overall: C- 5.0/10.0 This show is half good but most bad.
    You should change the channel once it's been 5 minutes. Aviod this cartoon at all costs, This cartoon needs fine-tuning badly. Seasme Workshop needs help with this problem.