Dragon Ball Z Kai Forums

Sunday 9:00 AM on Fuji TelevisionIn Season

Majin Buu saga?

tatonintendo

[1]Sep 1, 2011
    • level: 4

will there be a majin buu saga in dbz kai? because it only says returning series, and there are rumors that there will not be a buu saga, and end with the destruction of cell, anyone know about this?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

silverfoxy8472

[2]Oct 10, 2011
    • level: 14

seriously you want them to strip down the majin buu saga like they have the other sagas?

anphilomin78

[3]Nov 23, 2011
    • level: 1
    Naa, no chance - Heard they even scrapped the last couple of episodes as it was supposed to be a 100 Episode and ended up only being 97 or 98 episodes... Saying that, watching this series was more worthwhile than the 300 odd episodes that were originally released!!

silverfoxy8472

[4]Mar 20, 2012
    • level: 14

anphilomin78 wrote:
    Naa, no chance - Heard they even scrapped the last couple of episodes as it was supposed to be a 100 Episode and ended up only being 97 or 98 episodes... Saying that, watching this series was more worthwhile than the 300 odd episodes that were originally released!!

the sad thing is even with the ending in the cell saga and only like 98 episodes they couldn't do it right plus doing the majin buu saga would have been a mistake I mean seriously they could barely get the sagas they did right. you wanted majin buu to be butchered like that? and i think you are wrong the original three hundred episodes were better becauseexplanationsof alot of things and wow so many thing. Best example in otherworld he was showing signs of hunger and yet still managed to get to the end in spite of it mind you realzing that you can't die again in dragonball any version once in the otherworld. However butchering the buu saga ugh i swear.

MatejDijanin

[5]Oct 12, 2012
    • level: 5
    silverfoxy8472 wrote:

anphilomin78 wrote:

the sad thing is even with the ending in the cell saga and only like 98 episodes they couldn't do it right plus doing the majin buu saga would have been a mistake I mean seriously they could barely get the sagas they did right. you wanted majin buu to be butchered like that? and i think you are wrong the original three hundred episodes were better becauseexplanationsof alot of things and wow so many thing. Best example in otherworld he was showing signs of hunger and yet still managed to get to the end in spite of it mind you realzing that you can't die again in dragonball any version once in the otherworld. However butchering the buu saga ugh i swear.

How the hell do you mean ''they couldn't do it right''??? They removed all the freacking filler material and made it a lot more cohesive especially if you remember that some of the filler material actually contradicted what toriyama wrote in the manga.. So not only is it an improvement over the old DBZ, it's a vast improvement.. And I hope they will make a majin buu saga.. It will be 40 to 60 episodes(maybe even less) but it will be pure manga adaptation which is always better than a 200+ episodes with 95%fillers