Dragons: Defenders of Berk Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on Cartoon NetworkBetween Seasons

Did anyone else kinda knew that Mildew was up to something

LordGrievous

[1]Mar 21, 2013
    • level: 13

I was wondering why Mildew never asked Hiccup to help find his sheep, that should have been a dead giveaway.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MajLorne

[2]Mar 22, 2013
    • level: 21
    Yes, i was thinking the same thing. Mildew never goes anywhere without his sheep. I was wondering why he didn't ask hiccup to go back and get it. I will admit the fact that he played it strait like that to gain info to help Alvin was a great twist. I also liked how this ep had 3 of the main 'bad dragons'. I wonder how Alvin capture those 3? But this is going to set up a great season2 for sure

LordGrievous

[3]Mar 23, 2013
    • level: 13

MajLorne wrote:
    Yes, i was thinking the same thing. Mildew never goes anywhere without his sheep. I was wondering why he didn't ask hiccup to go back and get it. I will admit the fact that he played it strait like that to gain info to help Alvin was a great twist. I also liked how this ep had 3 of the main 'bad dragons'. I wonder how Alvin capture those 3? But this is going to set up a great season2 for sure

I wouldn't say bad dragons since the changewings only wanted there eggs back and Hiccup only lured a scouldren to them for it's venom in those episodes and I highly doubt that's the same whispering death that hates toothless.

Though I do have to agree that it's strange that Alvin was able to capture those dragons especially the changewing.

And why didn't that whispering death just tunnel to freedom before hiccup's advice.

MajLorne

[4]Mar 23, 2013
    • level: 21

Well ok not all of them were bad, but certainly not 'trainable' or just wild. Far as I'm concerned it looked like a mini rouges gallery now whether those were the very same dragons they faced before or different one, i have to say its a good thing this show does remember its previous episode dragons than to just have one offs and forget about them. so on the continuoty issue, this show gets an A.

It looked like the whispering death was tied to the wall. So probably couldn't get far even if it wanted to. I am curious to know how they were able to create such a large plate of steel to keep it from drilling thru though.

Edited on 03/23/2013 8:35pm