Drake & Josh

Dance Contest

Aired Sunday 7:00 PM Sep 16, 2007 on Nickelodeon

• Drake and Josh

Drake and Josh is the most awesomest show ever it's funny sometimes caring and cool it has good details and well it's just the best show iv ever watched:D
  • Dance Contest

Drake discovers he is failing gym, and so he discovers if he enters and wins a dance contest he can get extra credit to pass. But this involves stealing Josh's partner, who entered because he wanted enough credits to beat Mindy in better grades. So Josh gets a mean foreign dancer and her and Drake's partner get in a fight and get kicked off. Now Drake and Josh need to dance with each other and win. In the end they do.

A decent episode. The dances at the end were pretty good and it was pretty funny. Weird pacing but the rest was solid
  • One of the best Season 4 episodes that I have ever seen

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Drake and Josh". My only problem that made my score a tad low as Drake stealing Josh's dance partner. I tried to let it slide but it kinda drove me crazy especially because Josh's dance partner already knows that she is already dancing with Josh and I just had to take away very little points for that. Other than that one little issue, this episode was very funny and fantastic. Josh wanting a dance partner so he can win high school credits after the dance competition was a really good idea. The very beginning of the episode definitely made me laugh so hard especially because there is a random old lady at the party and everyone is saying that no one invited her. Josh's new dance partner was very funny. Drake and Josh rehearsing their dances in the living room was very funny. Drake and Josh's dance partners being disqualified because they both got into a cat fight was funny. It was absolutely hilarious when Drake and Josh are gonna dance with each other for the dance contest. Megan and Audrey's mouths open wide frozen and shocked because they Drake and Josh dancing with each other on television was very funny. Drake and Josh's dance moves were hilarious and awesome at the same time. Overall, an excellent episode of "Drake and Josh" and one of the best Season 4 episodes that I have ever seen. 9.5/10

• Josh enters the dance contest and finds a dance partner. Drake finds that he is failing gym and enters the dance constest and steals Josh's partner. Josh finds a new one & the girls get in a fight & get kicked out. Drake & Josh now have to dance together.

I LOVED THIS EPISODE! It was definetly one of my favorite episodes of Season 4 and of the entire show! They out did themselves this time with this wonderful episode. Only Nickelodeon could have thought to have Drake fail gym and steal Josh's dance partner to save his own butt. Most of the time, other shows would have backed out of that situation because they wouldn't be able to think of a good plot. But, as we all know, the people of Drake and Josh can do ANYTHING! This episode was very funny and I think it was a good example to always try your hardest, but never let anyone in your family steal your dance partner! Drake Bell and Josh Peck were outstanding in this episode and I think everyone who saw this episode will remember it for very long, long, long time!
  • josh enters a dance contest, but when drake is failing gym and learns that this dance contest can give him the credit he needs to not fail the eleventh grade drake and josh go head and head

ok this was the series finale..which completely saddens me..but what makes me extremely happy is that it went out w/ a bang..this ep started off so great of course...it was so funny w/ josh being all jittery from the coffee and then drake w/ the hula hoop..i was laughing and cheering at the same time..and his whole getting eric's name wrong thing for one last time..then the whole rivalry btw drake and josh and the girl dance partners..oh my gosh the ending was so great...i believe they did it in front of their studio audience too lol..i loved it..they did some awesome moves..i was dancing along (well to the music lol) and cheering at the same time..then laughing at the tennis dance and the whole mexican dancing was just too funny...then i was cheering again at the cowboy and the surfboard and the jumping into his arms...and when they won of course..oh my gosh..i guess if someone pressured me hard enough into picking a fav ep i would say i loved this ep more than blues brothers honestly (and i wrote a 500 word review for blues brothers lol)..but the dance portion at the end was just so awesome..i was cheering and smiling and then it also made me laugh..just so great...and like i didnt realize the first time i watched it that it was the finale and then i watched it tonite and im like yeah i would say so b/c they are doing this in front of a live audience actually there on stage at the moment doing it and they bow at the end to end the show..so i should have paid more attention..oh yeah i cant forget the freaky girl lol..when she runs out at the end i had to rewind it at first b/c im like oh my gosh thats the girl from blues brothers who would not leave drake alone and was completely obsessed w/ him lol..and she gets to kiss both drake and josh..and they do the same thing again..who is she? we never did find out who she was but i like how they brought that attribute back at the end of the show..i guess that kinda shows that the shows over too..thats so hard to write b/c im like i love reruns of it b/c they show how great the show was and still is but i want new eps too..but anyways...the girls cool but just a little freaky..so yeah i do like this ep better than blues bros lol..its like the second time they got to dance together on stage lol..only no singing this time unfortunately but oh well..this was the best way to send the show out..the fans were amazed..at least i was by this ep and everything...the only thing is we didnt have any of walter's dorkiness in this..i actually kind of missed him lol..i can watch this ep like a million times and never get tired of it...yay this is gonna be as long or longer than my blues brothers review lol..well i do love this ep more anyways lol..i know im just trying to get my pt across lol
  • This episode was great!

"Dance Contest" was a great episode.I think it stayed true to the Dan Schiender brand of comedy and gave some serious parts like when Drake was about to fail 11th grade.I felt so bad for him but at least he ended up passing anyway. The only reason I didn't give this episode a 10/10 is because well its a dancing episode and I dont really like them.All three and Dans shows have done a dancing episode now.Zoey 101 and this show have both done "Dance Contest" and iCarly did "iDream and Dance".My favorite episode of the three is Zoey 101 then Drake and Josh then iCarly.Great episode
  • its about josh entering a dance contest but when drake steals joshes dance partner trouble occurs

well first of all josh organizes a leaving party for eric who is leaving town. so josh invited a few guests but all of them think its a lame party so someone sais to josh hey josh why dont you show us one of your cool dance moves. so josh shows them his dance moves someone sais to josh hey josh you should enter the local dance contest.so josh enters because he needs extra credit and so he can beat mindy. so josh finds a dance partner but when drake has to repeat the 11th grade because he is failing gym and the only way he can get out of it is by getting extra credit. drake decides to enter the dance contest but he steals joshes dance partner. josh gets mad and finds himself a new dance partner. drake and joshes dance partners keep fighting. so eventually when the dance contest is about to begin drake and joshes dance partners get kicked off for fighting. Both of them panic so in the end drake and josh become dance partners and they are really good so the judges really liked them and drake and josh win the dance contest and both of them are really happy
  • If this is the series finale it's a great finale!!!!

Great!!!! it starts out with Josh wanting to enter the local dance contest and looking for a dance partner. But now Drake wants to enter for the class credit that you get if you win so he steals Josh's dance partner which i really hated!!!! And plus he gives the partner Josh's digital camera!!!! Drake is so MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who would do that!!!!!!! Then, Josh gets upset(of course) and gets a new dance partner. But it's bad for both Josh and Drake when both of their partners get disqualified for fighting then Drake thinks of the idea to dance together(even though he doesn't show it) but he smiled that creepy smile. He always does that when he has a graet scheme. So they end up winning after they dance the really cool dance so both of them get the credit. i would have given it a better rating if the writer didn't have Drake be so mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Why would the unknown girl from "Blues Brothers Apear at teh end of this episode?

I love this episode. It is like I jsut saw the girl, and I did. I can't beleive that girl on Blues Brothers who is freaked out or soemthing becuase of Drake wining things is back. I can't believe it! I wish she was in more epsiodes. "Who is she?" Josh and Drake say when she walks by she jsut needs to be in more episodes with competition. She is my favorite Part tiem caharcter on teh show. Mindy si my secound favorite. Everyone else is okay actualy this is a very cool show I wish THe last couple of Drake and Josh epsiodes of the season would air on New Years day. It would be nice! She should nbe in them! I expect, and wish! This epsidoe is awsome!
  • This was good not a great Series Finale of Drake & Josh

The Series Finale of Drake & Josh Was a good way to end the show. I think this episode shouldn't have been the finale Drake & Josh Really Big Shrimp Sould have been the Series Finale. That Episode Would have been a better episodes for the Series Finale. Nick shouldn't have aired the episodes out of order. This episodes was a funny Series Finale a danceoff was one good way to end the show. Drake & Josh had a dance number Megan should had a dance number to. Drake & Josh and Megan were the funny ones on the series.
  • good times...

I think this is one of my favorite Drake and Josh episodes ever! It was so funny. I loved the whole compettion aspect of episode. I thonght the best part was deffinnetly the dancing scene when they do all different styles of dancing. Another one of the best parts was Megan and the mom"s reaction to seeing Drake and Josh dancing together on tv. I think many people made a great decision to vote for this episode as the Back to School Winner. I hope to see many more episodes on Nick on this show and other shows that will make me laugh this one!
  • Wow...

This epsidoe was amazing! It wasn't very nice of Drake to steal Josh's dance partner but when Drake's gym coach came to their house to say Drake was going to fail the 11th Grade I was thinking to myself (I new this was going to happen eventually!) Josh's new foreign dance partner was very funny to watch though! It was VERY funny at the end when both of the girls get into a fight and get disqualified! I also enjoyed watching Drake and Josh dance with eachother, honestly... they were very good. It was funny to watch but I can't imagine how much time it took to get those steps and the flips down! This was a excellent epsiode!