Drake & Josh

Dr. Phyllis Show

Aired Sunday 7:00 PM Apr 08, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• Clip shows usually bore me BUT not when it comes to this "Drake and Josh" episode

I usually don't like clip-shows on television shows because they are such a waste of time and the plot is not executed well enough. In my opinion, this clip show was excellent and very funny. I guess it doesn't bore me because it's "Drake and Josh" and those two stepbrothers can sure bring comedy even when it's clip shows so that's what makes this episode enjoyable. Drake and Josh bickering with each other in the beginning of the episode was very funny. Yes, they were acting childish but it was in a very funny and random way. Drake rubbing his buttcheeks on Josh's Oprah Winfrey photo was very funny. Josh cutting Drake's guitar string is also very funny to watch. Megan putting Drake and Josh when they kept bickering is also funny. The whole episode with Drake and Josh going to the Dr. Phyllis show and talk to her about their problems as stepbrothers was very funny and excellent. All of the clips shows that were shown in the past Drake and Josh episodes was very funny. Drake and Josh bringing up Megan and then they show all of the clips from Megan pranking Drake and Josh was very good. Also, here is surprising twist that came towards the end of the episode. It turned out that the girl Liza that Drake was going out with to make her girlfriend jealous in the episode "Playing the Field" was Dr. Phyllis' daughter. I thought that was a very funny and surprising twist. Dr. Phyllis attacking Drake was also very funny. The very ending with Drake and Josh flashbacking to all of the nice things that they did for each other was very funny and heartwarming. Overall, an excellent clip-show episode of "Drake and Josh". 10/10