Drake & Josh

Dune Buggy

Aired Sunday 7:00 PM Jan 18, 2004 on Nickelodeon

• Not my all-time favorite episode BUT it was overall superb in my opinion.

I thought that this was a superb episode of "Drake and Josh". It was hilarious when Drake's friend Trevor brought in the dune buggy and it's all wrecked. Drake's friend Trevor is so freakin' stupid but hilarious in this episode. It was hilarious when Josh fell off the dune buggy and hurt himself. Drake destroying the dune buggy was so funny. Trevor patting Drake on the back and then Drake falls on the floor was hilarious. It was hilarious when the doctor told Trevor that he is worried about Trevor and that he needs to get his brain scanned. Drake trying to hide his injury from the dune buggy from Josh and his parents was funny. Drake trying to carry Megan upstairs without falling down was so funny. Josh getting a call from the hospital and finding out that Drake destroyed the dune buggy was very funny. Josh asking his dad if he could wrestle Drake to try to get him exposed that he is injured was hilarious especially when Walter threw Drake right on the floor. Josh doing his victory dance when Drake was finally busted about the dune buggy was funny. My score was just a little low because I didn't like that Drake would get away with everything and not get in trouble and I also didn't like the ending because Josh had to give Drake some things like pizza and all that while Drake is lying in bed. Overall, this was a superb episode of "Drake and Josh". 9/10

Note: marebear2009 requested me to review this episode.