Drake & Josh

Eric Punches Drake

Aired Sunday 7:00 PM Feb 18, 2007 on Nickelodeon

• My Favorite Episode

Eric accidentally punches Drake and tells the whole school that he did it on purpose because he was making fun of his sister. Josh however, gets the wrong idea about his ex- Mindy, and this guy Chad. All in all, a well rounded, hilarious episode, probably the best.
  • Great episode

This was a great episode. It is probably my favorite episode of Drake & Josh. It was very funny and it actually made me laugh out loud. In school, Eric shows Craig a kung fu move he saw in a movie and accidently punches Drake in the face. Then Eric tells everyone in school that he intentionally punched Drake because Drake was making fun of his sister. Soon everyone in school hates Drake and Eric becomes popular. In the subplot, Josh thinks Mindy has a new boyfriend. Turns out the guy Josh thought was Mindys boyfriend, was actually her cousin.
  • Eric Punches Drake

When I first heard about this episode, I thought it would be serious. Like, maybe Drake was making fun of Eric for something and Eric literally would punch him hard. When I saw the episode though it wasn't at all what I thought it would be like. Eric punches Drake by accident, and soon the whole school thinks it was because Drake was making fun of Eric's sister. But Eric and Drake know the truth. Soon Eric becomes popular and everyone thinks Drake is a jerk and a wuss. Elsewhere Josh becomes jealous with Mindy's new "boyfriend", whom he later learns was her cousin and she was just showing him around.

In the end, Craig helps Drake prove Eric was lying because Craig is tired of Eric being too popular. He proves that Eric is a pacifist and would never hurt Drake. In the end, Eric isn't popular anymore.
  • A well-written episode, but kinda unoriginal.

Eric punches Drake, and someone starts a rumor about it. I've seen lots of shows with these kinds of episodes. There's Zoey 101 and other more. Although the story is not that original, I must say, I like this the best. The sub-plot is also unoriginal. Anyway, it had kind of the total package. There are also funny and memorable quotes, like Josh saying "Do you know the book entitled Embarassed to Death by M.Y. Dad?". The sub-plot is also cute, because I really like the Mindy and Josh pairing. It is also good one of the recurring characters gets more air time. So, great overall, just lacks originality.
  • Cool

This was silly how Eric becomes popular like wow that must be amazing news to Eric not Drake. Poor Drake is the unpopular kid and now Eric takes Drake's place. The end of this episode was amzing how Eric reaveals the truth and Drake takes the girl that Eric was going out with how amzing the end was. All I can say is that this episode was totally amazing and was totally worth watching and if you didn't see this episode you should see it because it is silly and how cool it becomes that Eric becomes popular. This episode gets a 10 out of 10.
  • The Funniest episode of Drake & Josh! The #1 Eric Punches Drake

Wow! So Awesome! Absolutely hilarious from beginning to ending. This is one of my 3 top favorites, I just didn't stop laughing. After watching it, I almost didn't remember why I was laughing, I just remembered that I was. The intro is very funny, too. The episode is about Eric showing Craig a movement from a movie, accidentally punching Drake. Quickly there was said that Eric punched Drake because he was making fun of his sister, and Eric gets popular. Menawhile, during a party in Drake and Josh's house, Drake sees Mindy with another guy and he tells Josh he was Mindy's boyfriend. Drake gets a black eye, loses popularity and is called Twinkle Puff Parker, and Josh gets jealous of Mindy's new boyfriend "the Chad". I specially liked about this episode whenever Clayton appeared, that was so funny. And Josh's overreacting to Chad. It's also hilarious the scene of Drake in the dumpster with Craig, the blimp in the hallway, Eric punching Drake and the girl, and Crazy Steve with his squeaky toy. And everything is funny in this one, is like just two or three quotes weren't funny. Altough there are better episodes for some any other reason, it's the funniest episode of Drake & Josh.
  • eric accidentally punches drake and becomes instantly popular while josh has his own problem when he thinks mindy is rubbing her new "boyfriend" in his face

i love this ep..it is absolutely one of my favs..i think besides dance contest it is my fav..drake shows off his wonderful acting skills when eric punches him and he sits there unconscious..that was awesome..and how he went down too..i know stunt double but it was awesome..then the whole everyone making fun of him was hilarious and watching eric be cool was funny..oh my gosh..the squeak toy..how great was that..crazy steve introduced it to them and he was great himself too..then they fight over the squeak toy and i love how josh overreacts w/ mindy and then she just tortures him..drake is so funny w/ the twinkle puff parker and everything..then craig asks to meet him by the trash can and thats just too funny when he tries to sing..and then i love how it ends w/ josh and mindy kissing and drake singing "beautiful dreamer," which is seriously my fav old time song now and eric comes and theyre so bad..but i sing along now that i know the words lol..love this ep like a million times...
  • well what happens is that eric accidentally punches drake and eric becomes popular

in this episode it starts of with eric and creig talking and eric is talking about a movie he saw and as drake is running eric accidentally punches him. so after a while josh organizes a party he invites creig and eric but eric doent come as he is scared if drake will hate him but drake doesnt hate him also josh invites mindy but mindy brings along another boy josh gets jealous thinking that its mindys boyfriend. so the next day drake goes into school but peope keep saying to him hey its the boy who got punched by a nerd etc. so drake talks to eric saying he should stop lying and eric said he will. but it continues and everybody is saying hey its twinkle puff parker etc and there saying that drake is making fun out of erics sister. eventuallly eric becomes poplar so then creig who is jeaous sends a blimp to drake saying if you want to stop eric being popular come behind cafeteria at midnight. so drake goes and sees creig there and they talk and creig sais that eric is a pacifist someone who doesnt fight. so the next day drake makes fun out of eric and everone around eric sais go punch him eric go on so eric sais that it was a lie but then he accidentally punches a girl a d everyone thinks he is a jerk meanwhile josh finds out about mindys so called boyfriend but hes not he is her cousin
  • alright

6.9
    This was an okay episode of Drake and Josh I guess, but most definitely not the best of the whole series, or even season, it was definitely a filler episode of Drake and Josh, none of you can deny it. You just have to admit that.

We already know that Eric fights back, because he punched Craig in, Josh Runs Over Oprah, the season four premiere of Drake and Josh, so I feel he could have said something different about Craig, like saying... I dunno, he does not have a sister I guess, since his sister has never ever been mentioned in Drake and Josh.

It was so-so.
  • For a nerd, Eric sure is strong! This was a very funny episode. It starts out by Josh, Eric and Craig complaining about the test they recieved because it was too hard. Then Josh ask Mindy about the test and she said, "I know it's so easy." LOL.

Then Craig and Eric are talking about a fight from a Kung Fu Movie. Eric demonstrates one of the moves from the movie and accidentally punches Drake unconcious! Rumors start going around that Drake was making fun of Eric's sister, which caused Eric to punch him. Everyone start calling him Twinkle Puff Parker! Now that made me laugh. This episode was very funny, especially some stuff like "I'm gonna find Eric and punch him right in his little nerd head!" LOL.

Meanwhile, Josh suspects that Mindy might have a new boyfriend. Josh was very funny in this episode, especially the faces Josh makes when Mindy is trying to annoy Josh cracked me up!

I think if there were a "Worst Use of Words" contest on New Years' Eve, I think Drake & Josh in this episode would win. The use of words in this episode were so funny! This is probably one of the best episodes Drake and Josh has to offer. 10/10!
  • For a nerd, Eric sure is strong!

Then Craig and Eric are talking about a fight from a Kung Fu Movie, then Eric demonstrates one of the moves and accidentally punches Drake unconcious! Rumors start going around that Drake was making fun of Eric's sister, which caused Eric to punch him. Everyone start calling him Twinkle Puff Parker! LOL! This episode was very funny, especially some stuff like "I'm gonna find Eric and punch him right in his little nerd head!" LOL.

• Eric becomes popular when he accidentally punches Drake in the eye. Drake becomes upset when everybody thinks he got beat up by a nerd, so he takes action.

I am so gonna punch Eric. What a jerk! I thought nerds were supposed to be smart, and do the right thing. (No offense to people out there that may be nerds) But still, Eric isn't that dumb enough to become that popular for 'perhaps' punching Drake. I can't believe the school believed it! Eric can't fight! Drake would of taken him down with both of his hands tied behind his back. To the storyline, I think it was great, and I never suspected Craig to help Drake fight against Eric. But, he probably is the only person in the school besides Eric who can build a blimp. Over to the Josh/Mindy situation I think it was kinda ridiculous on both sides. Josh kinda overreacted but Mendy never told him that guy was her cousin until the episode ended . . So . .
  • The Wu-Chu Fist of Silence -- silent, but deadly. Eric, though pacifistic, finds he's accidently knocked Drake out. It does wonders for his popularity! But as for Drake's . . . . Meanwhile, Josh hates the time Mindy is spending with a boy named Chad.

This episode is priceless. It can be watched on DVR over and over again without needless skipping. Getting my father to laugh at anything on Drake & Josh is no easy task, but he absolutely loved the stupid blimp in the hallway and the singing in the dumpster.

The singing is indeed one of the best episode endings ever. And how hot is that Josh/Mindy make-up kiss? I cannot wait to see where their relationship goes, can you?

I don't blame Eric for perpetuating the rumors -- he had two sexy girls offer for him to watch them do their gymnastics routines! Be a good friend to that lame acquaintence of yours, or watch sexy girls who you only know because you're currently living a lie? Uh, the latter, thanks!

And we all know this review isn't complete until I mention Mindy. Mindy was so great in this one, from checking out the new Chemistry books to "You know I don't like to be pulled!" to her anger at Josh. Allison Scagliotti is so sexy when she's angry -- am I right? Anyway, I also think it says something about Mindy's character that she didn't ask Josh if her cousin could come. I mean, I'm sure it would have been fine, but I think it would have been polite to ask.
  • Eric.... punches.... Drake....

Drake and Josh are at school and they ask Craig and Eric to come to a movie night at their house. Eric was demonstrating a move in a movie and accidently punches Drake and Drake is knocked out and gets a black eye. Drake is fine with Eric, because he knew that it was an accident, that was before the rumors started spreading... Everyone believes that Eric hit Drake on purpose because of a rumor from an unknown person. However, with Craig's help, Drake and Craig try to unmask the rumor spreader and show them up but the rumor spreader is a very unlikely person... (and no, it isn't Josh)
  • Drake gets punched by a nerd.

This episode was hilarious from start to finish. Even the introduction about gossip and rumors. When Eric punched Drake I could've died laughing because it was just that funny. Eric took advantage of the situation as a way to become popular. Twinkle Puff Parker was Drake's new nickname. Eric tried to be bad and he was still nerdy. A funny line in this episode was when Craig told Drake that Eric was a Pacifist and Drake said he thought Eric was Jewish. And Craig don't actually thinks he can sing, I hope. Everything about this episode was great. So close to perfection.
  • LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!

I laughed a lot at this episode, and so did my parents! Eric and Drake were SOOOOO funny! I love this episode! I know that this will be loved by all Drake and Josh fans! But when Josh and Mindy kissed, I didn’t like how they did it. I thought it was inappropriate. But it was just that scene. This episode is Highly Reccomended.
  • A episode superb!

This episode is about Eric accidently punches Drake Eric's popular and Drake is a nerd.Menwhile Josh thinks Mindy has a boyfriend named Chad.Craig convinces Drake to insult him because Eric is a pacifist, but Drakes got to sing with Craig and Josh is real sad.So Drake is popular again and Chad is Mindys cousin.At the end was funny,but Craig is a good singer.This episode got a 10.00 and it deserved it too! Watch Drake and Josh on channel 62 and 132 if you live in Washington township.Look for my other reviews on t.v.com. My picture name is galact99 to let you know.Well by!
  • eric accidentally hits drake and gets popular

This episode was an interesting one to watch. It has something you don't see everyday. Eric is popular and drake is down at the bottom of the popularity list. Seeing Eric brag about how he hit Drake in his nerdy way was really funny to watch. It also has a good sub story with josh thinking mindy has a new boyfriend and it gets him jealous. It turns out it was just mindy's cousin and josh and mindy kiss and make-up...are they getting back together? After learning Eric is a pacifist, Drake dares Eric to punch him in public which he won't do, which exposes his lies and he goes back to being a dork. Poor Eric...but he prooves everyone has their 15 minutes of fame.
  • This was a good episode

This episode was good but i felt that the episode josh is done was better but in this episode eric and craig are talking about a scence from a karate movie and drake walks by when eric demonstrates one of the moves and hits drake punching him in the eye. Drake has a black eye and eric makes up rumors that he got best up by eric because he made fun of his sister meanwhile josh is jealous because he thinks mindy has a new boyfriend when it's just her cousin but drake recives a note to meet someone at the garbage can to help them with eric suprisingly it's craig who pops out of the garbage can he knows eric isa pacifist someone who is never willing to fight so they amke a deal craig helps drake with eric and in return craig and eric sing well drake does what craig told him and prove that eric was lieing and in the end craig and drake and eric sing a song .