Drake & Josh

Eric Punches Drake

Aired Sunday 7:00 PM Feb 18, 2007 on Nickelodeon

• The Funniest episode of Drake & Josh! The #1 Eric Punches Drake

Wow! So Awesome! Absolutely hilarious from beginning to ending. This is one of my 3 top favorites, I just didn't stop laughing. After watching it, I almost didn't remember why I was laughing, I just remembered that I was. The intro is very funny, too. The episode is about Eric showing Craig a movement from a movie, accidentally punching Drake. Quickly there was said that Eric punched Drake because he was making fun of his sister, and Eric gets popular. Menawhile, during a party in Drake and Josh's house, Drake sees Mindy with another guy and he tells Josh he was Mindy's boyfriend. Drake gets a black eye, loses popularity and is called Twinkle Puff Parker, and Josh gets jealous of Mindy's new boyfriend "the Chad". I specially liked about this episode whenever Clayton appeared, that was so funny. And Josh's overreacting to Chad. It's also hilarious the scene of Drake in the dumpster with Craig, the blimp in the hallway, Eric punching Drake and the girl, and Crazy Steve with his squeaky toy. And everything is funny in this one, is like just two or three quotes weren't funny. Altough there are better episodes for some any other reason, it's the funniest episode of Drake & Josh.