TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Drake & Josh Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

make your own alternate endings

ollibot284

[1]Aug 31, 2009
    • level: 9
    ever watch an episode of drake and josh and think hmm this episode could've ended better. now here's your chance write your own endings for any episode and post them here
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pudgebyrd722

[2]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 51
    I would of changed a lot of the endings for the last season. The episodes in Season 4 (right?) were kinda unrealistic - the endings gave me the idea that the writers had a great episode thought up of - but then kinda got bored and just rushed the ending to make it unrealistic.

fffffffyo22

[3]Oct 9, 2009
    • level: 8
    I basically just hate the endings of every single episode except for steered straight, so I would probably change all the endings to the episodes in season 4.

CDCB

[4]Oct 22, 2009
    • level: 34

I hated the ending in "The Affair," but the one in "Treehouse" is the ultimate victim of my hatred:

The Affair: Walter actually gets the job.

Treehouse: Drake and Josh finally get out of the treehouse.

Vergomax

[5]Oct 24, 2009
    • level: 15
    I think I would change some of the episodes where Megan does something bad to Drake and Josh at the end and have her get in trouble with their parents.

marcdragicevic

[6]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 21
    maybe this episode, Drake and Josh Go Hollywood, near the end where Megan takes all scam money. They should have a follow up part to it where Megan tries to buy an item with the cash and she ends up going back to the police station. She then deals with it there.

Couldn't really think of any other episodes that i would like the ending to be different.

MEandChad4ever

[7]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 4

"The Treehouse"

Drake and Josh get out of the treehouse and meet up with the girls

"Megan's First Kiss"

Megan beats up her mean boyfriend

"The Affair"

Walter gets the job he wants

"The Drake and Josh Inn"

Their parents don't get arrested

"Sheep Thrills"

Megann gets in trouble and D&J don't

gamer_boy997

[8]Feb 20, 2010
    • level: 4

Treehouse: Josh has some trouble, but he manages to attatch the note to the squirrel. Later, when Drake and Josh try to ram out of the treehouse, they are successful, but they all out of the treehouse and are hurt. Finally, when the twins leave their "date" with Eric and Craig, they find the squirrel with the note and end up at the treehouse, where they help Drake and Josh.

The Storm: While the house is singing "We Will Rock You", Walter comes in soaked with water, and is a little creeped out at what's going on, and quickly runs upstairs.

Megan's Revenge: Megan talks to Drake and Josh about what her plan of revenge was the entire time. She later returns to the doorway of the room and tells Drake and Josh about how her hamster was still alive. Drake and Josh then chase Megan around the house.

The Wedding: Drake and Josh manage to save the wedding cake from the exploding car. They make it to the church, although they are very late, even for the reception.

Helicopter: The price of the new helicopter is much cheaper (I couldn't think of anything better, okay!)

SpongebeachBob

[9]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 14
    gamer_boy997 wrote:

The Storm: While the house is singing "We Will Rock You", Walter comes in soaked with water, and is a little creeped out at what's going on, and quickly runs upstairs.

Agree, but that episode would be pointless even with THAT part in it.

loey12886

[10]Apr 25, 2010
    • level: 10
    Tree house" 10 minutes before the episode ends Drake and Josh get out of the tree House after it falls to the ground. They don't met up with the girls, but I just wanted them out before the episode ended

Josh runs into Oprah: the ending was cute what Drake did for Josh, but when he was apologizing for accidentally forgetting Josh's birthday, I was thinking for him to be like "no It's not ok, your not just my brother, your my best friend and I feel really bad for forgetting your birthday and to show you how I bad I feel I got you this". Knowing Drake isn't the type for heart to heart brother moments, I guess they wouldn't have put that. But if I forgot my sister's birthday as we are best friends, I would have probably said something like that

SpongebeachBob

[11]Apr 28, 2010
    • level: 14
    loey12886 wrote:
    Tree house" 10 minutes before the episode ends Drake and Josh get out of the tree House after it falls to the ground. They don't met up with the girls, but I just wanted them out before the episode ended

Josh runs into Oprah: the ending was cute what Drake did for Josh, but when he was apologizing for accidentally forgetting Josh's birthday, I was thinking for him to be like "no It's not ok, your not just my brother, your my best friend and I feel really bad for forgetting your birthday and to show you how I bad I feel I got you this". Knowing Drake isn't the type for heart to heart brother moments, I guess they wouldn't have put that. But if I forgot my sister's birthday as we are best friends, I would have probably said something like that

There was one moment I can reamember where Drake had a heart to heart brother moment with Josh, it was in Josh is Done

loey12886

[12]Apr 28, 2010
    • level: 10
    alright so he does have heart to heart brother moments, I didn't even remember that one

tigerdude22

[13]Jun 9, 2011
    • level: 43

Helicopter: I think that Drake and Josh should've told the parents that Megan didn't ask for help and the parents ground Megan after that.

Peruvian Puff Peppers: I think that Megan should've finally be busted and she cleans the entire kitchen and Drake and Josh laugh at her and say "Not so great being busted, huh?".

That's all for my alternate endings.

schillingklaus

[14]Jan 22, 2012
    • level: 12

The Storm should have ended with Audrey trashing Walter and marrying Gavin.