Drake & Josh Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Megan Ruins the Entire Show

schillingklaus

[161]Jul 5, 2009
    • level: 12
    Megan doesn't ruin the entire showm she saves the entire show, along with one-episode characters like Wendy, Ashley Blake, Robby Carmichael, Addie, Tyler, Penny, Henry Doheny, Neil, Gary, ...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

animallover21

[162]Jul 5, 2009
    • level: 18
    How the heck does Megan save the show??

schillingklaus

[163]Jul 5, 2009
    Thre show would have been totally lame and pointless without her pranks.

_Flutterlight_

[164]Jul 6, 2009
    • level: 15
    Megan provides the necessary conflict that keeps the show going, especially in the early episodes. Otherwise, it would be just two guy's personalities bouncing off of each other, and that gets old fast.

animallover21

[165]Jul 7, 2009
    I think Megan's PRANKS get old fast...

schillingklaus

[166]Jul 8, 2009
    Megan's pranks are wonderful and may never get old, for good things are always good.

_Flutterlight_

[168]Jul 9, 2009

There's no need to jump on him just because he dissagrees with you over whether Megan's pranks are funny.

If we, as individuals, cannot settle our dissagreements peacefully, how can we expect nations to ever do the same?

Edited on 07/09/2009 7:35pm

animallover21

[169]Jul 10, 2009
    schillingklaus wrote:
    Megan's pranks are wonderful and may never get old, for good things are always good.

Yeah, because it's real funny how Megan intentionally makes her brothers lives a living hell. Give me a break!

schillingklaus

[170]Jul 10, 2009
    It's not just funny, it's the greatest fun in the history of sitcoms. And the boobs so deserve it.
    Edited on 07/10/2009 10:01pm

animallover21

[171]Jul 11, 2009
    Unless you're being a pain on purpose, how ever do they deserve it???

schillingklaus

[172]Jul 12, 2009

Drake deserves it by being a jerk.

Josh deserves it by hanging out with Drake.

_Flutterlight_

[173]Jul 12, 2009
    schillingklaus wrote:

Drake deserves it by being a jerk.

Josh deserves it by hanging out with Drake.

I will agree with you that Drake and Josh are mean to Megan a lot, (In my opinion they provoke a lot of her pranks), but don't you think she goes a little overboard in a few of the later episodes?

Granted, Drake and Josh totally deserved being locked in a treehouse all day because they lied about Megan helping them with the rocket, (She barely touched it!) but denying anybody food and then taunting them by cooking is just cruel.

animallover21

[174]Jul 12, 2009
    1. Josh should NOT deserve anything just by hanging out with Drake. Granted Drake CAN be a jerk a lot but he has his good points, too(Although his bad points far outweigh his good ones).

2. Drake and Josh are only mean to Megan because she's not very nice to THEM. And no, they did NOT deserve to be locked in the tree house all day for "lying" about Megan. Besides, how many times has Megan got THEM in trouble for something THEY didn't do, huh?? I say Megan had it coming...

_Flutterlight_

[175]Jul 12, 2009
    I thought we weren't going to argue with each other any more, animallover.

There are pleanty of times that Drake and Josh are mean to Megan when she hasn't done anything to them. (The episode where Josh runs over Opera, when they mock her after she asks them to turn the thermostat up, the Peruvian Puff Pepper episode, when they mock her after she asks if she can join their salsa team, in the episode where Helen has eye surgery and Josh makes fun of Megan's Cup O'stuff idea even when she offeres to split any profit she makes from it with him, how they took the remote away from her without asking and change the channel when she was clearly watching something, and how they always call her "LITTLE girl", which is extreamly dissrespectful.)

I said Drake and Josh deserved being locked in the treehouse because Megan was going to be unjustly forced to miss her friend's birthday party, while Drake and Josh would still get to go on their dates if they finished the treehouse in time. Megan was just evening things out in a perfectly reasnoble way. (Pleanty of parents punish their kids by grounding them in their rooms with no toys, books, and entertainment devices.)

animallover21

[176]Jul 13, 2009
    Well, how many times has Megan been mean and disrespectful to THEM for no reason???

NO! Not helping someone and cooking food to torture them when they're starving is NOT evening things in a "reasonable" way! And like I said, Megan had it coming for all she's done to them in the past.
    Edited on 07/13/2009 8:52am
    Edited 2 total times.

_Flutterlight_

[177]Jul 13, 2009
    It's not as demeaning when it's a little girl insulting a teenage boy as it is when the teenage boy insults the little girl.

I was talking about locking them in the treehouse. THAT was perfectly reasnoble. Not taunting them with food.

I have hypoglycemia, so I was really disgusted when Megan did that. If you look in my earlier post, I said, and I quote, "denying anybody food and then taunting them by cooking is just cruel."

And I repeat: I THOUGHT WE AGREED THAT WE WEREN'T GOING TO ARGUE WITH EACH OTHER.

animallover21

[178]Jul 13, 2009
    1. I don't think it matters if the little girl deserves it, though...

2. No it was NOT perfectly reasonable.

3. I know you said that, I didn't anything about it.

When did we agree on that? I also don't recall saying we weren't going to argue anymore.

ImSoLucky

[179]Jul 23, 2009
    • level: 13
    I absolutely hate Megan and Miranda Cosgrove. They're both so annoying and I think Megan does ruin the show.

lisafregilt

[180]Jul 25, 2009
    • level: 4
    Dang, animallover21, you really don't like the fact that other people have their own opinions. They like Megan, so what? You don't have to clutter them with disagreements just because you have a different opinion than them! Just live with the fact that not everyone agrees with you!

Aside from that, Megan is not my favorite character. Josh always has been my favorite, and then comes Drake, because he's adorable and his singing voice is beautifully awesome. XD But she's my third favorite, because she's hilarious and adds a lot of light to the whole series. She's the reason that most girls watch the series, besides Drake. Plus, she always has a few funny quips that make the TV audience crack up! Plus, some of her lighter pranks are good for little kids to play on their older siblings.

I really don't like her performance in iCarly; in that, her voice is way too squeaky and high, but even in Merry Christmas Drake and Josh, her voice was soft, sly, and smooth, and that made her cooler. Plus, she's not a good role model; Carly was totally fine when her boyfriend broke up with her, because she didn't accept his hobby of collecting Pee Wee Dolls. Plus, she whined in one episode that she wasn't used to not getting everything she wanted, when she didn't get to go to the wrestling match. She ended up sneaking out! Yeah, talk about good role model!

That's just my opinion; there are NO FACTS LISTED HERE. This is just an OPINION. So please, don't reply with something nasty, because I'm just stating an OPINION. AN OPINION. AN OPINION. AN OPINION. AN OPINION. AN OPINION. I think I've said it enough for you to get it. Bye.