Drake & Josh

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Drake & Josh Fan Reviews (611)

• When you think of awesome, funny sitcom.

This is the first thing that comes to my head. It's such a shame that Scheider has gone down the drain lately, other than that. This show is fantastic, following Drake and his step-brother, Josh. The plots center around typical teenage stuff, but they manage to not make it cliche at all! They throw in a bunch of funny gags and twists. It's a great show with great characters, with Drake being the arrogant one and Josh being kind-hearted and innocent one.. They also have a little sister, Megan, who is basically the demon of the family, but her parents are completely oblivious to her schemes, which is a little cliche, but she makes for some great comedy. Her appearance in the show doesn't bother me because she's only there for a couple of slapstick jokes, and they hit bulls-eye!

Overall: 10/10 - recommended for anyone that wants a great laugh
  • This is so Funny. Oh, I Often Watch It.

I Love talking from and watching this show. It is so HILAIRIOUS!
  • The Best of Schneider's Shows

This show just did everything perfectly. The jokes were great, the execution was flawless, and the pacing was great. I can't name a single bad episode out of the whole show. This beats every sitcom I've ever watched. If Nickelodeon wants better ratings, they should air this more often.
  • The Childhood Nostalgia

Drake & Josh was a very funny show with episode that had good plots and characters that were well played. I loved how Megan always got the two titular characters in trouble and got away with it. I also think that Drake and Josh made a great duo. In conclusion, Drake & Josh is a great show for all ages and it is sad that it has ended.
  • just perfect

the only person i don't like in this show is miranda cosgrove. she made nickelodeon turn into a pile of poop. but drake and josh are good.
  • BRING THIS BACK RIGHT NOW

This show had so much to offer, like the characters were likable and the plots were very creative and funny. Like the one episode where Josh was trying to bribe Drake to eat some candy from his room, but Drake couldn't cause he and Josh were in a bet. It was so funny. NICK IF YOU WANT YOUR FANS BACK BRING THE OLD SHOWS BACK! :)
  • Bring it back.

Spongebob may be the longest nickelodeon nicktoon but Drake and Josh was the best comedy show on Nickelodeon. Never aged a bit, never lost quality, PLEASE BRING DRAKE AND JOSH BACK TO NICKELODEON!!!!!
  • One of the best shows Nickelodeon has offered

Josh Peck was awesome and my favorite character. Wish they bring back new episodes.
  • Fuck you, Nickelodeon.

This show... was a big part of my childhood. It was funny, the plots were original, and Josh Peck is like the best actor ever.
  • Bring Josh Peck Back 2 a TV Sitcom, Please! Sign the petition on FB!

FB- bringJoshPeckBack2aTVsitcom

We miss him on TV. We need him back.
  • this was the best show!

I wish they would make new episode to this day on the internet instead of tv so that the producer can upload it on a website so anyone can see. who agrees if I said this 3 years ago before they got super old!
  • Wonderful, family friendly, and unforgettable show!

This show is about 2 step brothers getting into unwanted trouble. getting constantly pranked by their sister, and typical life situations. Josh, always getting into unwanted trouble because of his step brother Drake, who has a lack of common sense and gets into trouble a lot of the time, and always going out with girls as well as getting bad marks in school. All the characters in this show are very likeable, and this show always makes me laugh no matter how much I watch an episode. Shame it had to end, iCarly in my opinion was no where near this masterpiece
  • Superb Series!

Drake and Josh embodies all that an amazing show should!
  • I love you!

ill never forget this show great actors great humor !
  • PERFECT!

This show was the best show nick had to offer in tv history!
    It was even better than SpongeBob! Okay, that doesn't say anything, but I can't think of any tv-program that is better than D&J at the moment. There're both great actors. I really wish they could get on with the show, but our heroes seems to get a little old to play schoolboys. There wasn't a single bad episode! The show was really clever written Good job, Dan Schneider!
    I wish they'd make season set's... O,well, thanks to this show I'm a huge fan of Drake's music now!

Was it...
  • Great!

This show is very interesting and funny. It is based on two best friends named Drake and Josh, who gets unexpected news that they are both becoming brothers. Drake, who is the kind of guy that likes to have fun, and is also smooth with girls, while Josh is the kind of guy who likes his Grammy, and isn't to hot with girls.
  • Best Show Ever

Literally my favorite show, mostly original jokes, actually funny, perfect plot and combination of actors/actresses.
  • x100 Times better than iCarly

I like iCarly alot along with this, but when you compare iCarly with this show, Drake and Josh are sure to win. Drake and Josh shows the life of two adolescent teenagers with an evil sister who pranks them and gets away with it. Nickelodeon bearly plays D&J anymore, only once in a blue moon, it re runs some episodes. I wish they had the series on dvd, but Nickelodeon doesn't listen to their viewers anymore, they hate us. The christmas movie was a perfect idea for a series finale for this show, I was sad when it ended. I hope Dan Schneider can come up with a new show in the future like this one and he can stop making that Victorious junk. Final Grade: A+
  • Great!

Drake and Josh are REALLY funny. Drake may seem like a horrible brother but at the end his relationship with Josh is the best thing in their lives. :) Everything is GREAT.
  • Best Nickelodeon Live-Action Sitcom (Along With The 1990's All That, And Ned's Declassified)! I Cant Believe This Wonderful Show Got Cancelled For IF******Suck (I Mean ICarly!)

This Show is About Two Brother Named Drake And Josh Who Fight A lot and Have A evil Little Sister Named Megan And They Go On Funny Exciting Adventures Trough Teenage Years! And I'm Not A Fan Of Teenage Sitcoms But This One Was Hilarious!! And I Can Believe This Show Got Canned For IS***! Here Is My Review in a scale from 1-10: Plot- 9.5

Humor- 10

romance- 9.0

better than most nick sitcoms: 10

Action- IT'S A FLICKING SITCOM!! 1.0

OVERALL-10 Drake and Josh!Drake and Josh!Drake and Josh! Drake and Josh! Drake And Josh! Drake and Josh! Rules!
    drake and josh!drake and josh!drake and josh!drake and josh!drake and josh! RULES!
  • Best teen show ever!

I am a huge fan of anything Dan Schneider creates and Drake and Josh is the best thing he ever made. Almost every episode he brings gives us good laughs and lets us enjoy the episode. They had great plots that never gets old and I wish they would bring the show back. This show deserves a perfect 10 score.
  • Amazing

I think Drake & Josh is a really funny show. I like it a lot. It's one of my favorite show.
  • Love It.

I Was Little When The Show Came Out So I Dont Rember All The Episodes But It Was So Funny!
  • THIS SHOW IS GOOD

OMG, this show reminds me when I was 6 years old. It was so funny. MUH BETTER THAN THAY SHIT SHOW iCARLY. Crazy Steve was da bomb.
  • Love this show

This show was hilarious. Miranda Cosgrove was very funny in this show unlike the show ICarly that she's in now, which is not funny. All the characters are funny and the plots were very good. This was an amazing show.
  • oh my god this show is so great

I love this show in so many ways. My favorite character is Josh, I love his voice and ho he repeats things for emphasis. Like for example, in the helicopter episode, Drake said "We're on E!" And Josh was just like "WELL MAYBE "E" MEANS EXTRA FUEL!" I love how he tried to be an optimist. And another example is how he makes s'mores and he takes them out of the oven and he's like "Hello S'mores!" And he touches the pan and he says, "HELLO, PAIN!". Oh and to Spongeyfan, how is this a rip off of spongebob? What you said didn't even make any sense. A rip-off is how a show COPIES another show. How is Drake and Josh just like SBSP? Drake and Josh is like a White Kenan & Kel. Except it wasn't really a rip off, because every character had their own personality and it was funny in their own way. Now if it wasa rip off, both of the boys would behave exactly like Kenan & Kel. Plus, Drake and Josh is a good reality show, while Spongebob Squarepants is a good cartoon. Don't use the word "Rip off" If you don't know how to use it and if you don't know what it means. I think you're just mad because it seems you're obsessed with spongebob, as your username is "Spongeyfan", yes? Exactly.
  • Why did they have to cancel D&J?

Drake and Josh was a great show, it was very funny and I was sad when they canceled it for iCarly, because mainly I don't really like iCarly.

I liked Miranda better in D&J, anyways.

• A fun sicom that is truely missed on Nick

This show is many things, funny, heartfelt, entertaining and truly relatable. The movies they show are good too, unlike so many Nick TV Show spin off movies. This show is one of the best shows around in the 2000's.
  • Hilarious show

I love this show and it was one of the most hilarious shows to ever air on Nick. I wish they didn't end this show for "iCarly". "iCarly" is an okay show but "Drake and Josh" is definitely better than "iCarly". I would crack up so hard watching this show. The only character I don't like in this show is Megan because she always pranks Drake and Josh and would always get on my nerves but I'll let that slide and won't take away any points. I just wished that Megan was finally busted in the series finale... that would have been the best series finale ever. Anyways, Josh cracks me up really hard and Drake also makes me laugh hard as well. I don't like Drake sometimes because Drake causes trouble and Josh has to be involved in it. Anyways, if you really need a good laugh then watch "Drake and Josh" because I promise that it will make you laugh so hard to the extreme. I recommend this show big time. "Drake and Josh" will always be remembered as one of the most hilarious shows I've seen on Nick and I wish it never ended. Overall, one of the most hilarious shows to ever air on Nick. 10/10
  • BRNG IT BACK !

we miss drake n josh BRING EM BACK !

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10