Drawn Together

American Idol Parody Clip Show

Aired Thursday 10:30 PM Nov 14, 2007 on Comedy Central

• A completely uninspired, unimaginative, and completely lackluster ending all around.

1.2
    W.H.Y?!!! How could the "Drawn Together" writers betray us like this?! After 3 years of loyally serving as a fan among fans, keeping this in my top shows, how Dare it pull a stunt like this! Build up our hopes for another season by making us wait almost an entire year for a new episode and then smash all our dreams into pieces! It makes me wish that any of the awful things that happened to the "Drawn Together" castmembers happened to the writers who dreamnt this ending up! They could've at least humored an Actual writing effort in here but No, they were too lazy for that! They couldn't even give this show a decent good-bye! They'd rather stick with the same old (&@& "South Park" always gives them: lousy animation, lousy stories, and lousy, Lousy Acting! Well I hope they're happy! Because they've just done a major diservice to so many cartoon lovers all over the world with this atrocius act! So forgive me if I didn't give this episode a high rating, but there was no way that I could even pretend to justify an action like that! I mean, I could dream up of a new season of "Drawn Together" being possible, and if it happens, great. If it doesn't, it wouldn't surprise me, I could care less. :idea: Enough said, true believers! :evil: