Drawn Together

Drawn Together Babies

Aired Thursday 10:30 PM Oct 25, 2007 on Comedy Central

• ROFLMAO! possibly the best episode :D

LoL this was the best Drawn Together yet! This obvious "Muppet Babies" parody was hysterically funny. I like how throughout the episode it explains how each individual character looked like as a baby and why they turned out the way they did. Ling-Ling was adorable speaking English :D The humor and jokes were very funny and kept me laughing throughout the entire episode. I thought the rebellious brother was funny because he wore no pants. What else can I say about this episode? It was a classic Drawn Together momment. Anyways I wish this series good luck because it is a really runny show and I would hate to see it canceled so early.
  • A wonderfully sick & twisted parody of The Muppet Babies featuring adorable baby versions of our beloved DT cast... what more could any 80's child ask for??

First off, thank you Comedy Central for finally showing the rest of season 3. I had to wait almost a year for the conclusion of "Lost in Parking Space"... all I want for Christmas is for this show to NOT get canceled anytime soon!

Doing a parody of The Muppet Babies with the housemates was truly a stroke of genius. Even from the opening credits I knew I was going to love this--because not only was every baby housemate incredibly adorable, but they were the complete opposite of their adult selves! As the episode progresses we see what happens to each housemate to give them their most apparent personality quirk (Clara's racism, Xandir's homosexuality, Ling-Ling's language, Toot's weight & self-mutilation, Hero's sex obsession, Wooldoor's bizarre looks, Foxxy's sluttish ways, Spanky's nudity & love of excrement, etc.) These quirks are pointed out by a narrator--a parody in itself having a seemingly refined old English gentleman saying homo and "whore"... very funny.

Immediately Hero steals the show as the tattletale momma's boy and when the b*tchy neglectful babysitter arrives, the situation escalates out of control. Though it's obviously not meant to be canon (they're brothers and sisters here but as adults they're not related and didn't know each other before becoming housemates) it is still an extremely funny parody and a fresh take on the crazy DT atmosphere.

The voice acting and animation were especially good in this episode, it is definitely the best of season 3 so far and one of my favorite episodes of the series overall. A+!
  • We get a peek at the Drawn Together gang as babies...twisted babies.

This episode was pretty tame as episodes go, but it was funny all the same. The background of how each character evolved was pretty interesting. Some of them were pretty predictable, like Xandir realizing his homosexuality by getting kissed by Chad. Wooldoor turning yellow and growing a weird nose though was a pretty strange reaction to the sit and spin, but then when has Drawn Together ever been normal.

In this episode it is actually the other characters, not the regular Drawn Together characters who provide the laughs. The Huffingtons, Chad and Chase Chad's rebellious brother are good foils for the babies. The mom and dad one-liners are pretty funny.

All in all a pretty re-watchable episode.
  • Funny, Funny stuff! :lol:

After a lackluster episode with Toot, it's refreshing to see a genuine episode that makes you laugh because "Drawn Together" is doing what it does best: making fun of other well known cartoon shows and plots and loving every minute! For some unexplainable reason, the cast is featured as babies in this episode and they've got to learn how to successfully make it so that they all manage to stay out of trouble when a murder accidentaly takes place. Of course, there's lots of discovery's on the way. Foxxy Love learns how to Not be shy about her appearance, Princess Clara learns that just because you're royalty doesn't mean others will follow your plans, Ling Ling discovers his gimmick when others don't listen to him, Toot becomes self-destructive after she finishes the job of killing the Baby-sitter, Xandir discovers his True calling when he kisses a guy, Spanky discovers the joy of nudity when he decides to go to the restroom the way wild animals do, Wooldoor learns that even though he looks good as a Whacky Watchamacallit, to Never get on a toy merry-go-round with Captain Hero, and Captain Hero learns that a deceased person's body is fair game for anything! And one last thing, Foxxy Love, Wooldoor Sockbat, and Spanky Hamm looked So cute at that age! It's easy to see why they're the more popular characters on this show! :idea: Enough said, true believers! ;)