Drawn Together Forums

Comedy Central (ended 2007)

Why is Drawn Together on Logo?

tman7776

[1]Jan 30, 2009
    • level: 6

I was flipping though the guide on my satelite televison, and I saw that Drawn Together is airing on Logo (MTV's gay and lesbian channel).

Why is it airing on Logo? Only 1 of it's 8 main characters are gay (Xandir), the other acts of homosexuality are usually jokes in the show.

I'm not being prejudice or anything, but it's just a question. Besides, I don't think Logo should be the right channel to be airing that show in syndication with Comedy Central, and the fact that it's actually 10 times worse than South Park.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

evildevil97

[2]Jan 30, 2009
    • level: 26
    Hahaha! It's actually airing on Logo???

Homosexuality is used as a basic theme pretty frequently, on Drawn Together, but that... that's an awful channel for it to be on!

Shaunbadia

[3]Feb 19, 2009
    • level: 4
    Lesbian hot-tub frenching, Gay video-game warriors, Pan-sexual superheroes, WIENERmobile? Oh yeah.........sounds perfect for Logo, and since it's a branch of MTV (Which airs Drawn Together in the UK along with Paramount Comedy 1 and TMF) it makes perfect sense.

tman7776

[4]Feb 28, 2009

No offense, but I won't watch this show on that channel. I really want it back on Comedy Central. Ah well, there's always the Internet.

By the way, I saw another show aired on a channel that seems weird for it. Star Wars: The Clone Wars is airing on TNT.

jimewbi

[5]Mar 1, 2009
    • level: 9
    tman7776 wrote:

No offense, but I won't watch this show on that channel. I really want it back on Comedy Central. Ah well, there's always the Internet.

By the way, I saw another show aired on a channel that seems weird for it. Star Wars: The Clone Wars is airing on TNT.

And why not? Pray tell as to why not.

tman7776

[6]Mar 2, 2009
    jimewbi wrote:
    tman7776 wrote:

It just doesn't feel the same way as Comedy Central or the Internet, and it'll Probably be censored on Logo.

jimewbi

[7]Mar 3, 2009
    • level: 9
    tman7776 wrote:
    jimewbi wrote:
    tman7776 wrote:

It just doesn't feel the same way as Comedy Central or the Internet, and it'll Probably be censored on Logo.

I doubt it, Drawn Together is one of those shows that you put it on a channel, you wouldn't censor it because of the type of show it is. Plus I see no reason for Logo to censor it and at the end of the day, one channel is as good as another, just watch the programmes you want to watch, regardless of what channel it's on.