Drawn Together

The Lemon-AIDS Walk

Aired Thursday 10:30 PM Feb 22, 2006 on Comedy Central

• Another Captain Hero episode and not a good one at all. Don't you just want to scream 'ENOUGH!!'

5.7
    The main plot of the episode is once again focused on Captain Hero. They abuse his character way too much and even good plots start to look bad, when they annoy you and yes, Captain Hero became annoying ages ago. I have no idea why the producers/authors think that people want to see so much of him, after all, the show was suppose to have 8 main characters, not one main and 7 supporting. The plot itself wasn’t that good at all. There was some few really good moments (for example, when they show He-Man, The Thing and other butched-up comics’ characters taking steroids) but I frowned more than laughed. It’s a pity, because the beginning was good and unexpected and I actually hoped for some old DT/new DT action. I should have known better, there’s no place enough for 8, how would they fit 16?
    The sub-plot, this time focused around Wooldoor, with some cameo from Spanky and Clara was even worse. Do they lose their touch or what!? There was one, literally, ONE moment that made me laugh (candy-shop theft, if you must know), the rest was so predictable, that all supposedly funny moments were ruined for me. I simple KNEW what would happened and that’s not good in any show, especially a show that’s suppose to be unpredictable.
    Overall – one of the weakest episodes EVER.