Drawn Together

The One Wherein There Is A Big Twist (1)

Aired Thursday 10:30 PM Dec 15, 2004 on Comedy Central

• Awesome Season Finale!!!

This season finale episode of Season 1 was pretty funny and decent, but I thought it'd be better. This episode's about how life for everyone in front of the cameras is becoming annoying. It leads to a Mexican Standoff, which is caused by Captain Hero and Toot. Foxxy then calls a house meeting and Toot is annoyed how there's no reward on the show. Toot talks to the producer and he punishes all of them for making him talk to Toot. He locks them in the house. To try to not stay locked in, Foxxy makes everyone sit until they get what they want. After 2-2 1/2 annoying dragged out minutes, he listens and the house is free. Also, he listens to them about the reward thing. Then, a short parody version of Donald Trump (named Bucky Bucks) creates an "Apprentice" type of show for them. The winner would work for Bucky. During this however, Toot plans to destroy the home. The 8 are split into two groups, guys and girls. The guys lose the first challenge and Wooldoor is fired first for being the least likely to cause conflict or sleep with anyone on the show. As each person is eliminated, they join Toot on her plan to destroy the house. During the second challenge, Ling-Ling is hurt very badly and is automatically out. The guys once again lose and Xandir is fired for Bucky blaming him for costing his team. The next challenge involves invisiblity and before the challenge is even told, Clara tells the girls that "she's got this" and puts on an invisibility ring, which makes Bucky thing she's late and fires her. The next challenge ends with another terrible loss for the guys, which causes Bucky to fire both Spanky and Captain Hero. So it's down to Foxxy and Toot, and the last challenge is a wrestling match filled with Jell-O. The 6 eliminated characters root for Toot so they can blow up the house. Toot at one point in the fight gets so big, but still ends up losing. Foxxy wins, but finds out that she's been tricked. Bucky Bucks.. is actually.. the Jew Producer of the show! *Gasp* Foxxy is so mad and then realizes that Toot was right, so they all decide to blow up the house. They get on an helicopter and Wooldoor decides to fly it. The producer tries to stop them by shooting a missle, which makes them crash into the house. They successfully destroy the house, but the producer rides on another missle which is coming straight at them and hits them. As Wooldoor makes a last funny confession to the camera, the gang crashes somewhere into a forest (Well, it looked like one) and a "To Be Continued..." sign is shown, which makes this a Part 1 episode.

This episode had its moments. There were some pretty funny jokes and some great scenes. The Mexican Standoff was pretty hilarious and I loved Wooldoor's last confession to the camera. "While we spun out of control unto our certain deaths, I wonder what will become of us all. Will we ever return to the Drawn Together house? Will there be an entirely new cast? Will this be the last question I'll ever asked? When will the reunion special air? The most important thing was that we were together. Drawn Together."

However, I HATED the dragged out 2 minute sitting and blinking scene. It was annoying!!! That should've lasted at MOST 10 seconds, not 2 minutes. I liked the orgasm that Bucky had before he'd fire someone. It was funnier every orgasm. My favorite character was Foxxy, who was also my favorite this season. "Momma didn't raise no fool, and papa didn't raise me at all!" Quotes like that are too funny. I didn't have a least favorite character again, which also made me not have one for the season. Everyone's humor was spot on. Toot's "Duhhh" was pretty damn funny.

Overall, I really enjoyed this episode. It wasn't the best episode of this Season for me though, but it was great. Loved the plot, humor and twists, and I can't wait to watch Part 2! I give it a 9.0.
  • Amazing season ending.

"The One Wherein There Is a Big Twist" is such a great episode of Drawn Together. It has elements of randomness, stupidity, insightful comedy, and just hilarity all thrown in with each other.

The main plot of this episode is the fact that since the housemates are going insane (as if they weren't insane before), the Jew producers continue to give them twists. The big one is that there is a parody of "The Apprentice." Every one of the tasks but the air traffic one was hilarious. Bucky having an orgasm while saying, "You're fired," is hilarious. In the end, we find out that Bucky was the Jew producer in disguise.

Meanwhile, a funnier plot emerges. Toot decides to blow up the house, but noöne will go along with her plan. However, as each housemate is successfully eliminated from "The Apprentice," they align with Toot, and in random and stupid scenes within the Diary Room, they go along and "plan" to blow up the house. Toot's monologues are über-stupid and funny in there. Also, the housemates dancing and playing with guns is great. "The One Wherein There Is a Big Twist" is perfect.

• Odd, I thought they'd make something REALLY funny to end the season.

Honestly, how the hell can such a bloody good show end with such a bloody bad episode?

Okay, I didn't find it all bad, but there was definitely room for improvement. The idea of ripping off The Apprentice was good, although I think Xandir should have been on the girl's team :P.

I laughed through it, just not as much as I normally do through an episode of this. Seeing I'm in Australia, I'll have to wait, say, a year until it comes back onto SBS.

I've heard something about everyone dies at one point or another, a gay marraige and a new housemate, but I'll just wait and see instea of skipping ahead of everyone else.
  • Could have been alot better!

This episode could have been alot better, a 'Big Brother' parody of 'The Apprentice'! Started of well but getting sick of the potty humour! The likeness of Donald Trump was cool, they got his outrageous hair style right down to the unbelievable comb over. Some of the challenges were interesting and someone has an obsession with blowing up the house!
  • Pretty hella-funny!

This one topped off season one quite nicely. Very funny, very surprising, and very... funny! Definetly the best episode off the first season. I would watch this one again and again. Should\'ve recorded it. I know that if this one wa THIS funny, the second one must be pretty funny too (missed the primiere).