Drawn Together

Wooldoor Sockbat's Giggle-Wiggle Funny Tickle Non-Traditional Progressive Multicultural Roundtable!

Aired Thursday 10:30 PM Oct 12, 2006 on Comedy Central

• The gay community.

This episode was very interesting, it developed nicely. First it starts with a guy & the cartoon show that turns people gay Pretty slow at first but then it clicked. Clara was against gay people and teams up with a terminator who is secretly gay That was so gross when the men were showering together. I have the uncensored version so you don't know. Anyways I like how the wiener mobile fit in to it. It was an amazing ending. That fit together perfectly. I like Clara's expression in the ending. "Are you sh**ing me?" Great episode that was occasionally gross.
  • Wooldoor wants to air a tv show that will turn all the kids gay, but the Terminator will have to stop him first.

Wooldoor gets his own tv show. The show will turn all the kids gay. A straight Terminator from the future comes to kill Wooldoor. The Terminator begins a friend ship with Captain Hero since they both like *******. Zandar says he is also from the future, and he wants to protect Wooldoor from being killed so everyone will turn gay. Meanwhile, Toot waits for the Weiner Mobile. Not believing her, Foxxy and Ling Ling look Toot in a closet. The Weiner Mobile comes, and Toot misses it. Foxxy and Ling Ling tell her they will find the Weiner Mobile. Wooldoor and Zandar are running from the Terminator who trys to run them over with the Weiner Mobile. Wooldoor puts a bomb on the mobile, which Toot eats. It explods in her body, but the Terminator lives. Captain Hero convinces the Terminator to let Wooldoor live and then Captain Hero and the Terminator make out. Wooldoor airs his tv show and all the kids wind up gay.
  • The show that takes controversy to levels never before dreamed of before! :D

It seems nothing's off limits for the cartoon show "Drawn Together" (and a good thing to!) Because without the levels of controversy this show provides, no other cartoon shows in this world would try harder than they have been to try to be shocking. Even "South Park's" early episodes are relatively tame compared to the shocking twists and turns seen in this cartoon series where the only rule in "Drawn Together" is there are no rules! Everybody and everything is subject to parody within this cartoon! Nothing in season 1 of "Drawn Together" can prepare viewers for the great, shocking scenes seen in this episode! Chances are either viewers well revel in the unbelieveably immoral practices in this show or be repulsed by them! I myself absolutely loved them and can't wait to see how the "Drawn Together" can top this episode off! Enough said, true believers! :D