Drew Carey's Improv-a-ganza

Episode 109

Aired Unknown Apr 21, 2011 on GSN - Game Show Network

• Has it's ups and downs. Jeff B. Davis and Jonathan Mangum are carrying this show right now.

Jeff Davis is an amazing talent. I've watched 9 episodes so far and this guy can sing and improvise quickly. A lot of physical comedy and a lot of jokes. I'm happy with the quality of the comedy - they do some really funny stuff. Some positives I have over the past 9 episodes: Involving the audience a lot more. Great talent like Jeff Davis, Greg Proops, Ryan Stiles. Jonathan Mangum, which I have never seen before, has also been very strong in his performance. I like most of the games, but I do think there needs to be a bit more variety. The women are lacking, at least so far. Some negatives I have over the past 9 episodes: Definitely not enough Colin Mochrie and, saying that, not enough Colin Mochrie paired up with Ryan Stiles. Every one of these performers is talented. The problem is that there are 7-8 performers and it really crowds the stage. You really have to fight to get your one-liner in there. But the performances have been pretty good. I just wish there was more time to play out the games a bit further. What takes up time too is going into the audience, finding people, and telling them the instructions... over 5 minutes/episode is wasted on this, so they might cut this out in the future. I feel the songs are too long for some reason... they only get through one song on "Greatest Hits" now.