Drive Forums

FOX (ended 2007)

Fillion is one of the best actors out there! why does this keep happening to him

Jeric-Ho

[1]May 18, 2007
    • level: 34
    Nathan Fillion is one of the best actors in the business in my opinion, and im not sure its just me who thinks this! but they guy is cursed! whenever he finds good show! it gets cancelled! Two guys and a girl (fair enough it got picked up again), Firefly, Drive! all great shows, but they never seem to last! how can this happen to such a great all-round actor??? Bring Drive back! me and my friends loved it, it never had a chance to shine because FOX never let it!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

the1stKnight

[2]May 18, 2007
    • level: 2
    I completely agree with you! I liked him in Firefly too! Also just a little help here please. Does anyone know where to get pics of the Challenger? I loved the car as I used to have one. Mine was a 340 not a Hemi. Same color too! I can't believe that they cancelled this show. It was getting more heated up each time. They even got a car which would add to it being a hit! (previous shows with a specific car that was one of the main characters were big hits such as: Dukes of Hazard, Knight Rider, Vanishing Point, Smokey and the Bandit, etc......)

angelandspike

[3]May 19, 2007
    • level: 66
    You're preaching to the choir about Nathan's acting here. I've seen almost everything he's done and he's been excellent in all of it. I even like his performance on One Life to Live; although, I'm not a soap opera fan.

The only answer I can come up with for this is that he hasn't been in enough main stream stuff to have gotten the attention of some of the more well known production people in the industry.

Preboomer

[4]Jul 3, 2007
    • level: 8

Read today that NF is joining Desperate Housewives as man in life of older woman.

http://www.tvguide.com/Ask-Ausiello

Just follow the Q&As

Edited on 07/03/2007 10:58pm

tvismyescape22

[5]Jul 6, 2007
    • level: 13
    Maybe he'll get to stick around on Deperate Housewives!

GavinGibbons

[6]Apr 22, 2008
    • level: 29
    im going to start watching desperate housewives now! love "the Fillion"

Jeric-Ho

[7]Jun 4, 2008

GavinGibbons wrote:
    im going to start watching desperate housewives now! love "the Fillion"

Me too, it can't be all that bad if Fillion is in it! and its one of those shows that i can't see getting cancelled, as it is very popular, so fingers crossed this may end the curse of the Fillion!

SMGslayer97

[8]Jul 8, 2008
    Nathan is a fantastic actor, one of the best and he's an incredbile television actor but I don't think he is cursed. I think it's FOX, I mean he keeps taking jobs on shows that air on FOX. I mean fool him once shame on you, fool him twice shame on him. I just don't get why he keeps going back to FOX. I realize that it's only been two times now and okay fine it's not as though he could have known what was going to happen with Drive or Firefly but I think now after both shows were cancelled that he should have learn his lesson and try another network.

36th_Phantom

[9]Sep 9, 2008
    • level: 9
    he is in a new show called "Castle"