Drive Forums

FOX (ended 2007)

Last episodes moved to 7/13/07.

mdstudio

[1]Jun 30, 2007
    • level: 5

They're now airing on Friday the 13th.

http://www.tvseriesfinale.com/2007/06/drive_fox_reroutes_final_episodes_of_cancelled_ser.php

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Mythic420

[2]Jul 1, 2007
    • level: 4
    They really don't want any numbers at all for those episodes. If that's true then that means everyone is set to watch on the 4th and there'll be no shows, and the change only comes 4 or 5 days beforehand, so they're probably hoping no one will tune in on the 13th. It doesn't make sense to try and make things easier for viewers because of the (US) holiday by changing it so close that no one will find out in time. Crazy stuff happening at fox. I wonder if there's something in someone's contract that says if there are a certain amount of viewers that the show has to be finished no matter what....

Preboomer

[3]Jul 1, 2007
    • level: 8

Friday is the least watched prime time night for all networks. It will be preempting a rerun of Bones and

Standoff ( which I think is also a TM baby). I'l still watch it, and then miss it all over again.

Edited on 07/01/2007 9:13am

angelandspike

[4]Jul 1, 2007
    • level: 66
    I don't like that they changed it. It's not a good sign at all. I hope they actually show these two episodes. Changing the air date has me concerned.

Tim Minear was not originally involved with Standoff, but he was brought in as a consulting producer.
    Edited on 07/01/2007 4:40pm

jitterfish

[5]Jul 1, 2007
    • level: 2

The irony of the date, Friday the 13th

SoylentYellow

[6]Jul 1, 2007
    • level: 21

angelandspike wrote:
    I don't like that they changed it. It's not a good sign at all. I hope they actually show these two episodes. Changing the air date has me concerned. Tim Minear was not originally involved with Standoff, but he was brought in as a consulting producer.

Not a good sign? Concerned? The series has been cancelled, its DEAD. FOX is just playing with it like a cat plays with a dead mouse. It doesnt matter if the air date was changed, its doubtful most of the viewers will even notice its on.

SoylentYellow

[7]Jul 1, 2007
    • level: 21
    Preboomer wrote:

Friday is the least watched prime time night for all networks. It will be preempting a rerun of Bones and

Standoff ( which I think is also a TM baby). I'l still watch it, and then miss it all over again.

The least watched night is actually Saturday. Friday is second.

angelandspike

[8]Jul 1, 2007
    • level: 66
    SoylentYellow wrote:
    Not a good sign? Concerned? The series has been cancelled, its DEAD. FOX is just playing with it like a cat plays with a dead mouse. It doesnt matter if the air date was changed, its doubtful most of the viewers will even notice its on.

What I meant is that they may not actually show the remaining episodes. I hope they don't just keep postponing airing them until they decide not to air them at all. I do believe that's what I said in my original post as well. I'm concered that they won't actually air the final 2. I know they won't be bringing the show back no matter what, but the least they can do for those of us who like the show is air the last 2 episodes that were filmed.
    Edited on 07/01/2007 9:54pm

crash_into_u

[9]Jul 3, 2007
    • level: 11
    angelandspike wrote:
    SoylentYellow wrote:

What I meant is that they may not actually show the remaining episodes. I hope they don't just keep postponing airing them until they decide not to air them at all. I do believe that's what I said in my original post as well. I'm concered that they won't actually air the final 2. I know they won't be bringing the show back no matter what, but the least they can do for those of us who like the show is air the last 2 episodes that were filmed.

i hope they air the finale two to...i mean even if the show is cancled you cant end with someone being shot and then not let us know what happens.

D-LinkUK

[10]Jul 3, 2007
    • level: 24
    I agre, i was looking forward to watching Wednesday's final two ep's and now have to wait another wek and a couple of days, it will be areal shame if Fox put them back again just for he fun of it....... Bad times

Preboomer

[11]Jul 3, 2007
    SoylentYellow wrote:
    Preboomer wrote:

The least watched night is actually Saturday. Friday is second.

Ohhhh! I stand corrected...thank you...I should have been clearer in my meaning for least watched....The

Mondaythrough Friday schedules are considered the best times for viewer-ship and because of it the most highly priced 20, 30 and 60 second spots are sold during those nights.

This is where the network wars are fought and won or lost. This of course does not include special events.

Having said that, of the five prime prime-time nights Fridays is the least watched.

roxbaby69

[12]Jul 4, 2007
    • level: 7

I hope we have the opportunity 2 see all the unaired episodes. Please let me have some closure here.

It isnt like there r so many great shows on during the summer, & this would b something good 2 look forward 2, viewingwise.

DJ_Wikkid

[13]Jul 4, 2007
    Ok, this is bull... There are alot of us on here that's been upset about the show being cancelled before my pasta was cooked, but now to do this? Unreal! There are only two unaired episodes that I know of, so there will be no ultimate closure, and they wont make it to the finish line fo sho! Fox CEO's need to pay attention to us here on TV.com and realize that ppl really enjoy the show...It's not our fault that they have a crappy marketing dept! I wish they would stop treating this intriguing show like Old Yeller, ya know, they just want to take it out back and shoot it...and not with cameras...lol

DJ_Wikkid

[14]Jul 4, 2007
    Oh and isnt it ironic they replaced it with Anger Management??? Is that Fox's little joke to us that find the show appealing?

rouguesquadron

[15]Jul 4, 2007
    • level: 4

WHAT GIVES FOX?! Dirve is the best show that you guys have aired in long time! I could've seen it becoming even more popular than House, but no, you had to go and cancel the show after THREE EPISODES! And now to make matters worse you're toying with the shows loyal fans, I was all set to either record or watch the final two episodes tonight only to find Anger Management on its place. Fox, you have officiallly become the worst network out there, good luck getting any new shows for your Fall lineup now.

CreedP

[16]Jul 5, 2007
    I ain't watchin %^& on FOX any more. It started when the network was young, with 'fun' shows like The Adventures Of Beans Baxter. Now, almost 20 years later, they're still pulling this garbage. I'm done with them... 24 and Prison Break can wait for DVDs, I'm REALLY tempted to write all their advertisers and tell them 'don't bother putting commercials on FOX, we're starting a protest of the network', heh. (Okay, it wouldn't make a difference or change anything, but its amusing to think about, haha)

CREED

jimmykudo_1

[17]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 28
    wow why would they end this it could have been finished in like 10 eps or so. and made the public happy for not ending a decent show personally 24 is boring i watced a few eps it bored me.

night_hawk7

[18]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 10
    Will those episodes even air now?

http://www.whedon.info/Nathan-Fillion-Drive-Tv-Series,22875.html

That greatly pisses me off if it is true.

robodog1000

[19]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 16
    CreedP wrote:
    I ain't watchin %^& on FOX any more. It started when the network was young, with 'fun' shows like The Adventures Of Beans Baxter. Now, almost 20 years later, they're still pulling this garbage. I'm done with them... 24 and Prison Break can wait for DVDs, I'm REALLY tempted to write all their advertisers and tell them 'don't bother putting commercials on FOX, we're starting a protest of the network', heh. (Okay, it wouldn't make a difference or change anything, but its amusing to think about, haha)

CREED

your right **ck fox and i will watch no more of their new shows just because they dont deserve ratings

robodog1000

[20]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 16

WILL THESE EPISODES JUST AIR ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel that they may just putthem on itunes or hopefully their website or somewhere

still fox YOU SUCK!-mr.man/robodog 1000

Edited on 07/08/2007 8:07pm