TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Drive Forums

FOX (ended 2007)

Let's make this another "Jericho"

kdtballer23

[1]Jul 21, 2007
    • level: 4

Jericho is the CBS show that was cancelled, but then enough people wrote in saying they wanted it back and CBS decided to continue it, right now they are in teh process of reairing the first season as they are filming the second season to air in the fall or spring.

Anyway, lets make "Drive" the same way...let's keep telling Fox we want it back until its back-it was getting to be such a good show.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

angelandspike

[2]Jul 21, 2007
    • level: 66
    I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I don't think it will work in this case. Nathan is not even under contract with FOX anymore and he has another job already, so he couldn't return to the show anyway.

icanfix

[3]Jul 22, 2007
    • level: 8

also this show doesnt hold a candle to jerico., i liked the first 6 but it is clear this show had a glass ceiling. plus it isnt like heroes where the characters would interact with each other. it is jsut a stupid race. im sure the writers could have revielled that the person to win the race would be racing for earths survival in an alien space race, howelse an they make it important.

this show was a good idea for a mini-series, maybe 12-15 parts, but not as a show

Stijbeta

[4]Jul 22, 2007
    • level: 12
    Even if this was the best show in the world, it just wouldn't work. Drive has nowhere near the amount of (dedicated) fans Jericho has.

D-LinkUK

[5]Jul 22, 2007
    • level: 24
    I agree, Drive just did'nt get the ratings needed to keep the show going whereas Jericho had the fan base and wanted another season.

DZA187

[6]Jul 23, 2007
    • level: 10
    plus jericho which is awesome show had one full season. The only thing which let jericho down was the dumb amercian 8 week break in between one of the main stories. Should do what the UK do, and show the series without breaks.