Drive Forums

FOX (ended 2007)

new airdate!

Sarah10106

[21]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 16
    This stinks!!!! I have dial up too! I'm never watching another new series on FOX. They canceled the Wedding Bells and then Drive. They're a joke.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

angelandspike

[22]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 66
    They've posted them. I'm going to watch them now. I'm annoyed because I can't save them, though. I recorded the other 4 when they aired on television so I could go back and watch them on television again instead of my computer. Still, it's better than not seeing them at all.

EMCWheels

[23]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 2

At least you get to see them

For those of us outside the states, all we see is:

Thank you for your interest in MySpace.com TV. This service is currently unavailable to viewers living outside the United States.

Yay.

angelandspike

[24]Jul 19, 2007
    • level: 66
    I know. I hate that. I really do and I don't think it's fair. I really don't think networks should exclude people from viewing episodes online yet they all do it.

Not that it makes you feel any better, but people in the US with dialup connections can't view them either. I know several people who would like to watch them but can't because they don't have a broadband connection. Some of them even wrote to FOX about it and FOX's answer was to watch them at a friend's house who has a broadband connection. I thought that was rather rude.