Drop Dead Diva Forums

Lifetime (ended 2014)

How do you think the cliff hanger will turn out *WARNING, CONTAINS SPOILERS*

csistokesfan

[1]Aug 29, 2010
    • level: 22

Tonights episode was great, but I was sad to see Grayson get hurt or possibly killed, I have a few theories into how this could play out.

1. At the end of the episode when Grayson says "Deb" he has been knocked "silly" and just wishes/hopes/or thinks it is Deb.

2. Grayson dies and meets the real Jane, and she explains to Grayson what is really going on.

3. Grayson survives the accident and Jane/Deb nurses him back to health making Grayson fall for Jane and not just the Deb inside of her

4. The accident was another one of Jane/Deb's dreams.

I myself am leaning towards the 4th theory simply because of the fact that Fred was there. I don't see why he would be there when he could be spending time alone at home with Stacy....unless Fred knew something awful was going to happen because he knew Jane was going to break the rules and tell Grayson who she really was!

I have no idea what is really going to happen, these are all just guesses. I would love to know what you guys think. I have always wanted Jane to tell Grayson who she really was but now I am starting to like the possibity of Grayson falling for Jane/Deb and not just Deb, after all if he REALLY TRULY loved Deb he would realize who she was no matter what she looked like!

Again I would love your opinions, maybe someone has a completely differert idea? I know one thing for sure, it is going to be hard waiting till June to know the answer!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tonyandzivafan

[2]Aug 30, 2010
    • level: 41

I totally thought the 4th idea you posted as soon as Grayson called Jane, Deb. She wanted him to see her for who she really is. And he did but at the cost of being injured. She had the crazy getting married walking down the aisle wiu Paula! Why not this be another dream? Also I don't think she left for the restuarant yet. And the fact that there were 2 different endings in a way. Jane/ Deb getting married & Grayson getting killed or at least somewhat seriously injured. And speaking of Fred, which I found odd him being there, is that could he have shown Jane/Deb these things as possibilities? One final reason why I think it's a dream: No one til the end ran out to help except Jane/Deb. Not the driver that hit him. No one that witnessed it. No imediate call 911. And no suden appearance by Grayson's fiancée? The commotion I think at least would have had her come out of the restuarant. Anyhoo…. I need sleepy but that's my say for now.

sramv9

[3]Aug 30, 2010
    Good discussion! I didn't think it was a dream until I read the above post. I too was wondering why Fred was there looking so stern - it didn't make sense other than something magical and/or dreamish.

csistokesfan

[4]Aug 30, 2010

tonyandzivafan wrote:

I totally thought the 4th idea you posted as soon as Grayson called Jane, Deb. She wanted him to see her for who she really is. And he did but at the cost of being injured. She had the crazy getting married walking down the aisle wiu Paula! Why not this be another dream? Also I don't think she left for the restuarant yet. And the fact that there were 2 different endings in a way. Jane/ Deb getting married & Grayson getting killed or at least somewhat seriously injured. And speaking of Fred, which I found odd him being there, is that could he have shown Jane/Deb these things as possibilities? One final reason why I think it's a dream: No one til the end ran out to help except Jane/Deb. Not the driver that hit him. No one that witnessed it. No imediate call 911. And no suden appearance by Grayson's fiancée? The commotion I think at least would have had her come out of the restuarant. Anyhoo…. I need sleepy but that's my say for now.

I also found it odd that the driver did not get out to help grayson. But I did not even think about Vanessa not coming to his aid good point

Maybe fred knew what was going to happen maybe since Jane was going to break the rule Grayson had to die the same way deb did...I know it isn't the exact same way but pretty close. But she never did get a chance to tell him so if that were the case Grayson should not have gotten hurt!

maybe Fred was the one that hit him just kidding

ARG this is going to drive me nuts

Edited on 08/30/2010 8:28am

sramv9

[5]Aug 30, 2010

that's the challenge with summer shows ending in cliffhangers - the wait is sooooo long!

loey12886

[6]Aug 31, 2010
    • level: 10
    Grayson better not have been killed. if he ends up dying I swear I'm going to throw the tv in the opening premier, he seriously cant die

OnePerCentClub

[7]Dec 16, 2010
    • level: 35
    I don't think Grayson is going to die obviously But whatever it is I hope neither gets hurt in the way.

I'm not sure I like Vanessa yet.