Drop Dead Diva Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on LifetimeIn Season

Should Jane and Grayson get together?

Do you think Jane and Grayson should be a couple?

sramv9

[1]Oct 6, 2009
    • level: 22
    I've been wondering about this since the pilot - does anyone have an opinion on this?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

chaosrainz

[2]Oct 14, 2009
    • level: 17
    If you are soulmates, your body shouldn't matter.

From what we have seen...at the time Deb died, they were indeed soul mates and loved each other deeply. I see no reason for they to not get together in the future and look forward to them finding their way back to each other if they really are soulmates.

ejara05

[3]Oct 26, 2009
    • level: 3

I think its very tough to tell!! I love the grayson and jane and tony tiangle!! I love Tony cause he is just so cute and sincere but grayson and jane aka deb also haave history and a conection. I guess I can be swayed either way!!! Cant wait till season 2!!!

patmusson11

[5]Dec 1, 2009
    • level: 1
    I don't think that would be possible even if Grayson were to believe that Deb was still alive in Jane. Deb should get over what has happened to her and embrace Jane as her new life. It's not every day you get a second chance so she should find somebody for Jane. After all smart chicks are much more appealing than beauty queen/models.

BuffyAngeMaxTru

[6]Dec 3, 2009
    • level: 8
    I watched the first 3 or 4 episodes and began getting annoyed at all the corny face expressions jane makes lol.. but i noticed the season finale was on tonight here in australia. I delibratly watched all 3 that were aired, as all i wanted was for Jane to tell Grayson the truth and get together LOL. so annoyed at the end, how she left him

patjlu

[7]Dec 25, 2009
    Earlier I would love Jane and Grayson to be together but she is no longer the person she used to be.
    And with Grayson who slept with Kim I really find it odd for these 2 to be together. She deserves
    someone else like Tony. I personally hope she get someone who loved her for who she is hope her
    'husband' appearance won't affect anything.

CoffeeCake225

[8]Jul 14, 2010
    • level: 15
    At first I wanted them together or for at the very least jane to tell grayson who she really is. But at the same time she needs to move on from her old life. Shes not the same person she used to be. I hope Tony comes back that would be perfect. I would only want Grayson and Jane together if Grayson falls in love with Jane for the person she is now, not knowing shes also deb. Then maybe he could figure it all it by himself or something.

sjustin1181

[9]Jul 14, 2010
    • level: 4
    ejara05 wrote:

I think its very tough to tell!! I love the grayson and jane and tony tiangle!! I love Tony cause he is just so cute and sincere but grayson and jane aka deb also haave history and a conection. I guess I can be swayed either way!!! Cant wait till season 2!!!

I would have to agree with you! But, I feel Jane and Grayson have this connection that can't be explanined. Even, Grayson can't figure it out.

laurenluvsbones

[11]Jul 18, 2010
    • level: 6

Don't get me wrong. I love Grayson but his character is a little shallow. If he loved her for more than her looks than he would have noticed long ago who she was. Instead he fools around with all these other beautiful women and ignores Jane. If he can't see Deb inside of her then he doesn't deserve her. I think they shouldn't get together. She deserves better.

namige_667

[12]Jul 26, 2010
    • level: 3

OMG that's so true!! But I want them to get back together! I think/hope that Grayson will come around. Actually I don't know cause if they do get together and Jane just starts talking about Deb and stuff...wow that would be awkward. I don't know I just think they are the cutest! And everyone's talking about moving on with her new life. But that would be SOO hard!! To see your mom and not be able to at least call her "mom"!! It's so sad to me. And just leaving someone who you were engaged to! I couldn't even do it. I would try my hardest to get back with Grayson. But that's just me!

loey12886

[14]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 10
    they should, I really want them to be together

on the outside she's Jane but on the inside she's still and always will be Deb

so yeah they should be together, their soul mates and he's still hung up on Deb anyways, so why not take a chance

I wish she could tell Grayson though, but everytime she does Fred stops her *ugg*

OnePerCentClub

[15]Aug 15, 2010
    • level: 35
    If Grayson really loved Deb's soul and heart, then he wouldn't have a problem falling for Jane.

He's a cutie and the few episodes I have seen he looks like the real deal.

I'll keep watching.

Ingelief

[16]Aug 31, 2010
    • level: 7
    im sorry but i disagree. she is not still deb in the inside. a little deb but she has the brains of jane and at this point after two season she became an other person. because she is a laywer now, that changes you. its not all fashion and being beatifull, she hellps alot of people. so i dont know if they must come together, only if greyson likes jane. yes i feel that he should know the truth, but also it can not be ever deb grayson because its a whole other world now.

eaudra1

[17]Sep 21, 2011

In the beginning of the show i was all for Jane (Deb) and Greyson getting back together. Tony and other guys Jane'd dated... Loved some, disliked some, but it was still me wishing for Jane-Greyson couple. But as the current season is coming to an end, I must say jane should really really move on. And this awesome judge she's dating now is more than excellent choice with me. Greyson almost seem dull if compared to vivid judge

Justlikeheaven_

[18]Nov 10, 2011
    • level: 33
    I really want to have them get together. I love when tv shows have that one couple that is considered the soulmate couple and grayson and jane are that. I am really interested to find out what happens in the next season now that Grayson was told that Jane is really Deb.

Dec1964

[19]Jul 9, 2012
    • level: 31

Absolutely Yes.