Drop Dead Diva

Would I Lie To You?

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jun 06, 2010 on Lifetime

• Loved it!!

I am so glad this show is back! I love the first scene where Jane was actually dreaming. Loved the song and everything. I still can't believe she has a husband. I'm glad that Terri called her back to the office for her Pro-bono case which was heartbreaking. The case was about a little girl that had an enlarged heart and couldn't have a procedure done because the insurance wouldn't cover it because it was experimental. I'm glad Jane took the case. Also I was very happy that Tony was her lawyer for her disbarring case. I hate Kim she was a witness against Jane which was very mean. Ah and Fred came back!! I was really happy about that. I loved that Grayson defended Jane with Parker! Oh and what Ethan came for was the divorce which was a bit sad, because Jane seemed to be liking him but it was anger. So after Tony found out that Jane was married he was upset so he kinda left her with the disbarment case, I'm glad Parker took her case and won it! Loved that Grayson was at her trial and went to her office and told her he was glad that she was back. Can't wait for the next episode!!