A Drunk History Community
Tuesday 10:00 PM on Comedy Central

Comedy Central will keep the laughs coming, even though it just renewed Brickleberry. Boom! Brickleberry, you just got a call from George BURNS! Anyway, the network that wants to make you chuckle renewed three of its original series today, reports HitfixBrickleberry will be back for a third season, Key & Peele will return for a fourth season, and Drunk History will toast to a second season. 

Animated comedy Brickleberry comes from Daniel Tosh and follows a bunch of rangers and one crass grizzly bear cub who bases his humor on Tosh.0

Sketch-show Key & Peele stars Jordan Peele and Keegan-Michael Key as they tackle race, sports, and fat guys ordering way too much pizza. 

Drunk History started as a web series and brings in impressive guest stars to reenact stories from history as told by totally sloshed people. 

And now that I've told you what each show is about, I will reveal their official, indisputable rankings, relative to one another, as based on personal FACT:

1) Key & Peele. Though it's inconsistent like all sketch shows, when it does good, it does GREAT.

2) Drunk History. This seems to be hit-or-miss for lots of people, and for me it's mostly miss. It does manage to bring in fantastic guest-stars, though. 

3) Brickleberry. Ugh this show. 

Agree? Disagree? Don't care? Let me know in the comments!

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 11/24/2015

Season 3 : Episode 13

29 Comments
Comments (29)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I'm so happy they brought back Brickleberry, I don't the others so I can't give an honest oppinion.
Flag
Key and Peele is good, Drunk History...meh but Brickleberry getting renewed? Are you high Comedy Central?
Flag
So this is Comedy Central saying they forgot to develop any new shows? "We got wasted and spent all next season's development capital on coke and lingerie strip clubs, let's just say our current crop of shows is successful and renew them!" I mean, Key & Peele has its moments, but Brickleberry is trying too hard and exceptionally mediocre, while Drunk History is downright unwatchable.
Flag
Key & Peele is REALLY a funny show.....and often beyond funny. Yes it's hit and miss, but there are a LOT of hits, and some of those are fantastic. If you haven't seen the bits on the Racist Zombies or The Burn Victim in The Comedy Club....this is trail blazing shit! Many others as well. Tape a few and see what you think, but the bottom line.....these cats are often brilliant. "A-Aron!"
Flag
DRUNK HISTORY is awesome!
Flag
Dang it, CC, quit sucking up to Tosh and cancel his terrible cartoon! Get some real cartoonists and animators to make one -- THAT'S how you create a long-running franchise! Comedians with no experience in the field can't make cartoons!*

*I guess the exception would be Bill Cosby, but Fat Albert is kind of an apples and oranges thing here.
Flag
Key and Peele are hilarious!! I see a movie or something bigger in their future.
Flag
Love Tosh, but Brickleberry sucks big time.
Flag
I love Key and Peele, and Drunk History.
Flag
Bricklebery is funny to me
Flag
I think it's pretty solid too. Most of the criticism seems over the top to me.
Flag
Brickleberry might be the worst comedy ever.
Flag
It's not. Ever seen Full English, Dads, or Bounty Hunters? Didn't think so.
Flag
Sean Saves the World.

Flag
Small Wonder?
Flag
VICI would be very indifferent to that claim. I'd argue Small Wonder wasn't as bad as "She's the Sheriff".
Flag
Staff
Key & Peele. Yeah its inconsistent for sure. But glad they got renewed.
Flag
Staff
!
Flag
I don't care about any of these dumbass shows.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:30 pm
    Judge Judy
    NEW
    CBS
  • 9:00 pm
    What Would You Do?
    NEW
    ABC
  • 10:00 pm