Dual Survival Forums

Friday 10:00 PM on Discovery ChannelBetween Seasons

Amazing new show!

Better than Man v.s Wild and SurivorMan?

Datruth112

[1]Jul 24, 2010
    • level: 5

I just love the team work ability between these two survivalists and it just makes the show even better to watch seeing them work together, rather than the do it alone strategy of previous survival shows.

Plus they do have different backgrounds and it's fun to see them clash, like on the pilot, when they discussed Cody's lack of footwear.

All and All, I'm loving this show. But do you all agree that this may be the best surivival show yet?

The only one that could come close is probably survivor man, but the companionship between the two main hosts may end up making this show even better than survivor man was.

What do you all think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

haegerrulz

[2]Aug 21, 2010
    • level: 3

Definitely better than Man v Wild but not quite as good as Survivorman. At least 50% of each MvW episode is him performing some crazy climb that almost nobody would be able to do. He also has this thing about caves that drive me nuts. No one in their right mind would ever go in a cave to find a short cut.

honorablechoice

[3]Sep 29, 2010

You do realize that Man Vs. Wild is fake right? Bear Grylls is full of it. He isn't actually out there through shooting.. For example that south America bit he did .. He ran off to a hotel cause it was to hard out there with all the bugs or w/e.. That and.. The Hawaii Volcano one.. Totally faked with smoke machines and all sorts of stuff.

If you do not believe.. Here.. Check this out.. He was supposedly far out in the middle of nowhere, Ha!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UpSlpvb1is

- There are many examples of his so called adventures, lol.. He's gunna get somebody killed listening to his crud.

honorablechoice

[4]Sep 29, 2010
    I just watched the Ship Wrecked episode around Nova Scotia, and if all the other episodes are as good, or better, then I can safely say that this show is by far, way better then Survivorman, and of course Man Vs. Wild, because as previously stated.. That show is a fake, haha.

Dual Survival = Great Show!