Duck Dodgers Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2005)

Are DVDs available? I want to own this series!!!

lazyjay

[1]Feb 20, 2008
    • level: 30
    This show has quickly rocketed up my list of favorite cartoons, it is now in the top 3 along with Futurama and Pinky and the Brain. I have been unable to find the series for sale anywhere. Does anyone know if it is or will be available to buy?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Carlint

[2]Mar 4, 2008
    • level: 8
    lazyjay wrote:
    This show has quickly rocketed up my list of favorite cartoons, it is now in the top 3 along with Futurama and Pinky and the Brain. I have been unable to find the series for sale anywhere. Does anyone know if it is or will be available to buy?
    I do. There's a website I keep on my favorites called IOffer.com. The DVD is Seasons 1 & 2 of Duck Dodgers. Unfortunately, it's currently unavailible. I'm still waiting for them to get more so I can bye it. It's the only one I can find.

stitch069917

[3]May 14, 2008
    • level: 76
    Watching for it to come out myself.

ugzravage

[4]Dec 3, 2008
    • level: 2

Carlint wrote:
    lazyjay wrote:
    I do. There's a website I keep on my favorites called IOffer.com. The DVD is Seasons 1 & 2 of Duck Dodgers. Unfortunately, it's currently unavailible. I'm still waiting for them to get more so I can bye it. It's the only one I can find.

I'm willing to bet that the site is selling either bootlegged DVD's of the show, (like there are of the 1960's Batman show) or they have that in anticipation of a DD DVD set. I have searched everywhere and a legit release of the show has proven to be a unicorn DVD (IE: it doesn't exist)

Martiangrl

[5]Apr 6, 2011
    • level: 11

This is ridiculous! WB released two of the worst shows "Loonatics Unleashed" and "Baby Looney Tunes" on DVD almost immediately after cancellation, but it took them over 10 years to release "Batman" and "Animaniacs". We need to letter campaign to get "Duck Dodgers" on DVD before they forget completely about it.

laste008

[6]Jul 29, 2012
    • level: 1

I know you want to own Duck Dodgers. But you can download it from http://thepiratebay.se In the search box put Duck Dodgers it's the first one in the search it's about 6.74GiB(7240419481Bytes) to download.

riso210

[7]Feb 18, 2013
    • level: 3

Check this out....http://www.dvdempire.com/Exec/v4_item.asp?item_id=1632183

For all of you that are looking Duck Dodgers, in february 19 appears on DVD the first season (official) of Duck Dodgers.

All the info is in the link above.

Be sure to get your copy. I did already.