Duck Dodgers Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2005)

Don't know why this hasn't been asked before.

InvaderVAL

[1]May 3, 2006
    • level: 9

So I mind as well ask. Here is the dreaded question:

Who is your favorite character?

Mine is X-2 because he's awesome. On the original Looney Toons Marvin was my favorite too.

Kenzie.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Martiangrl

[2]May 3, 2006
    • level: 11

Me too! I absolutely adore the Martian Commander (who I still think of as Marvin in my mind ^_^). Though Queen Tyr'ahnee is a really close second. I wish WB would keep her around as a new LT character. She's awesome!

InvaderVAL

[3]May 4, 2006

I know I still refer to him as Marvin too.

The Queen is okay. I don't think that anymore characters should be added to Looney Toons but If I had to choose proboly Marscha the Martian because she was better than all the other people on Tiny Toons *Sorry I don't really like that show*

Martiangrl

[4]May 4, 2006
    I though Marcia was cute, but she didn't really do anything in Tiny Toons. She was only in one episode after all.
    I don't think adding one or two new characters to the LT gang wouldn't be so bad (so long as they keep it to a minimum). Lola's already been sorta inducted into the gang already (though I personally don't care for her). But a new villain could always be fun, especially a beautiful female villain (I think only Daffy delt with that, during WWII). So it could add a little to the mix. And if WB ever decide to make Lola's inclusion in the LTs official (guh), she could at least have a her own bitter rival. After all Bugs had Elmer and Sam. It's just a thought, since Tyr'ahnee is already there and has proved diabolical, witty, and flaky at the same time
    Edited on 01/26/2007 8:44pm

GoofyGopher121

[5]May 12, 2006
    • level: 3
    I liked Duck Dodgers. He's the only character who exactly retains his old personality, mannerisms, and character designs ()only with updated costume).

bat25

[6]May 12, 2006
    • level: 5
    this has been asked but any way i like the martian charecters i dont like the cadet beacuse hes a sissy and so un porky pig like but sometimes hes funny i mostly like DD but sometimes he anoys me with his aparent smartness and i like I.Q

InvaderVAL

[7]Jul 11, 2006
    bat25 wrote:
    this has been asked but any way i like the martian charecters i dont like the cadet beacuse hes a sissy and so un porky pig like but sometimes hes funny i mostly like DD but sometimes he anoys me with his aparent smartness and i like I.Q

Ya, Cadet is one of my least favorites. I way perfer Porky Pig. But the Cadet in Duck Dodgers is better than the Cadet in Chuck Jones' Duck Dodgers.

Martiangrl

[8]Jul 12, 2006
    I'll take Cadet from DD the series over the Cadet from "Duck Dodgers and the Return of the 24th and 1/2 Century". Not only was the Cadet a lapdog, but he was an idiot as well! And he had the most awful voice! 

LuvFry

[9]Jul 18, 2006
    Duck Dodgers is by far my favorite character. He is so self-absorbed, and so idotic, how could I not love him? I love the fact that, as clumsy and dim-witted as he is, his weapon of expertise is so seemingly complicated! The first time I saw him take it out, I thought I would die! I just knew he was going to kill himself, and to my amazement, and amusement, he kicked butt! Whenever he has these shining moments of heroism, I always say his competence is showing.

tomkfan

[10]Aug 27, 2006

It's a tie between X3 and Duck Dodgers. X3 is just so cute and evil and insane. I love how crazy he is......But I also love Dodgers because he is me. When I watch this show with my mom many times my mom will say, "Did they take your personality and put it in this duck?" Especially the sleeping in and snacking scenes. I'm not that self-centered though. I just pretend to be sometimes.  

prankster_33

[11]Oct 31, 2006
    • level: 2
    My favorite would have to be Duck Dodgers followed by the,as i like to call him the PIG.Followed by the Queen of Mars and then followed by the Commander .

PsyduckRanger

[12]Jan 26, 2007
    • level: 20
    Dodgers is the best! Not only does he maintain Daffy's personality, but he also saves the day every so often! Not like the appaling Danger Duck in Loonatics...

Martiangrl

[14]Feb 23, 2007

The Martians ruled! Best villains on the show. By the way, I LOVE your avatar!

Martiangrl

[17]Mar 18, 2007
    Baby Looney Tunes actually ended up with more episodes, plus 2 specials. I just don't get it. I guess it has to do with marketing or merchandise or something like that. It certainly wasn't because more people liked the show (if the comments I've read by others indicate anything).

Falconer11

[18]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 6
    Martiangrl wrote:
    I'll take Cadet from DD the series over the Cadet from "Duck Dodgers and the Return of the 24th and 1/2 Century". Not only was the Cadet a lapdog, but he was an idiot as well! And he had the most awful voice! 
    Ya, not Mel Blanc's best voice.

Falconer11

[19]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 6
    Martiangrl wrote:

The Martians ruled! Best villains on the show. By the way, I LOVE your avatar!

Agreed, on every word on those sentences!

bcassner

[20]Sep 2, 2007
    Tough decision so I will tie with Dodgers and Cadet. They are the Abbott and Costello of outer space!