When I got DuckTales recently, I noticed a lot more things when I see it as an adult and there were things I saw in each episode that made me wonder. I'll post some questions about an episode and you think of some answers. Then post an episode and tell us what you see or thought about that episode.
The first episode is Home Sweet Homer, here comes the questions (Feel free to answer
1. How could something that happened in the past (Homer coming to Ithaquack to stop Circe) also be happening in the present? Maybe it was a paradox or perhaps something in the universe happen?
2. How did Circe get past the army in Ithaquack or manage to take it over? She's obviously very smart in managing to kick out Homer, she could've turned the army into pigs or disguised herself in a coup. Was there even an army there? A king wouldn't leave his people defenseless.
3. The medaillon that Circe has seems to be a mixed blessing for her, it helps her do magic but broken it turns into the animal she likes to turn people to. (I thought it was creative to make her a pig when the Circe in the novel turns people into pigs). Could it come from a lost bet with Aphroducky?
4. Anyone notice Circe while disguised as Ariel seemed a bit miffed when Homer mentioned Ulysses (Probably because he didn't fall for her magic?) Where the heck was Ulysses anyways? Out on a trip or fighting a war?
5. Did anyone catch all of the references from the Odyssey?