We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

DuckTales Forums

(ended 1990)

I honestly don't know (so I'm asking)

SharanMcQuack

[1]Apr 25, 2008
    • level: 11

There's this from an OLD forum :http://forums.goldenagecartoons.com/showthread.php?t=229.

Er..have ANY of the Disney movies SINCE Ducktales given credit to Carl Barks?

Including the ones stariing Donald or Mr. McD or the Trins?

Did the TV show "Quak Pak" do so?

Couldn't such an overdue acknowment be "dubbed into" the begining/end/both credits of future DVDs and whateverelse of "Lost Lamp"? and other 'ducktales" DVDs (if it hasn't already and why not?)

Caring about a 20 year old tv show is stupid. Caring about 50 year old comic books makes total sense. RIGHT.

Speaking of old forums:http://unclescrooge.proboards33.com/index.cgi?board=Fanofducks

Edited on 04/29/2008 7:46am
    Edited 5 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MisterMatthews

[2]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 5

No, there are no shows besides 'DuckTales' that gave credit to Carl Barks. That's because other shows have no connection to Barks' work. He didn't create Donald, his nephews or Daisy. Walt Disney created Donald (or such is the 'legend'; it probably was an anonymous studio employee) and Al Taliaferro and Ted Osborne created Huey, Duey and Louie.

Who said it's silly to care about a 20 year old cartoon? I care about 'DuckTales'. Just not only about Launchpad.

Antiyonder

[3]May 18, 2008
    • level: 39
    As long as the show is enjoyable, then there's no limit to how long you should like it.