DuckTales Forums

(ended 1990)

Launchpad practically IS a dragon

SharanMcQuack

[1]Dec 24, 2007
    • level: 11

Launchpad practically IS a dragon

In "The Golden Fleecing" Launchpad is terrified of a dragon.
    Don't you LOVE how when he's brave it's because he's "stupid" and when he's afraid it's because he's a "coward"? He can't win!

I LOVE how geeks believe that anybody who EVER sticks their neck out for anybody ELSE is the biggest moron on two feet, and yet want us to believe THEY could do something brave if they HAD to. Make up your minds. You can't have it both ways.

Launchpad practically IS a dragon, there are so many fictional dragons who remind me of him.

Ord from "DragonTALES". ( I have a hard time believing that name resemblance to "Ducktales" was a coincidence) Except Ord's too much of a coward and too stupid.

Dragon from the tv show "Dragon", except he's WAY too stupid.

Dragon from the tv show "Jane and the Dragon" except he's too callous, too uncompassionate.

Dojo from "Xiaolin Showdown".
    Dojo's even a pilot, althought in Dojo's case that's kind of redundant, as Dojo can fly on his own power.

But the Luckdragon from the book "the Neverending Story" reminds me of Launchpad the most. (Good book! Read it!)

Guess who was watching a DVD of "Eragon" this weekend? (Good movie! Thought it would be a two-hour ad for the video game, but it's surprizingly good and surprizingly true to the book. Also good book, read it!)

Glad to see SOMEBODY doesn't have a problem with the inconvenient fact good-looking guys SELL.

Edited on 12/24/2007 11:19am
    Edited 5 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Codeguru

[2]Jan 25, 2008
    • level: 6
    So you're a fat chick or something?... Codeguru

SharanMcQuack

[3]Jan 25, 2008
    • level: 11
    Yes.