DuckTales

The Golden Goose

Aired Weekdays 4:00 PM Mar 11, 1990 on

• Good episode but

I found the final episode very good althrought the scene with Scrooge using reverse socially on Webby turned me off .This poor little girl never got his attention and I found it sad that the writers couldn't allow the two characters to show some type of way to try and bond in the last esposide by allowing the child to come with him instead of a scene that seemed off as Webby never demanded that Scrooge take her along before.It was scenes like this that turned me off from Ducktales and was happy to see Disney finally show a true father/daughter bond between Drake and Gosalyn in Darkwing Duck.As most of the female children were side characters who were shown little attention.

The fact that Webby was also not turned to gold made her seem like she was less important then The boys and to see Scrooge spending all his time with the boys through out most of the 2 part esposide it would been a nice to see him give Webby some special attention Espically since this the first time he really had some time to spare for one on one time with her which she never got and was badly in need of .