The Dukes of Hazzard

Comrade Duke

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 11, 1983 on CBS

5.2
  • Just like the 13 other episodes without Bo and Luke, this episode is terrible.

Terrible, awful, bad, abysmal. These are just a few of the words that can describe this and the other episodes of "The Dukes of Hazzard" with Christopher Mayer and Byron Cherry starring as Coy and Vance in the episodes without Bo and Luke.

First off, I found it rediculous that the leader of the group of gymnasts has got so uptight that one of the girls wants to defect because of her not wanting to compete anymore and are doing anything that Boss is letting them do in order to capture her and take her back to the Russian Consulate in Atlanta.

Another thing that I didn't like about this episode and found somewhat unbelievable is how fast Coy fell in love with the defecting gymnast. Within five minutes of meeting her he wanted her to live in Hazzard and marry him and they could live happily ever after.

In all, this was one horrid episode. I was so glad when Bo and Luke finally came back to Hazzard and the episodes got better.