The Dukes of Hazzard

Cool Hands, Luke & Bo

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 09, 1984 on CBS

• Uh-oh...I smell trouble!

On a quick trip through Osage County the Sheriff there pulls Bo and Luke over and brings them to the most feared Boss in the state of Georgia, Colonel Cassius Claiborne. When they see him, he says that they are sentenced to two years on the chain gang. When the people of Hazzard hear about this they try everything they can to get Boss and Rosco to do something about it since they're Bo and Luke's probabtion officers. When they go to Osage County Claiborne puts them on the chain gang as well. This was a really good episode. I always wondered what prison for Bo and Luke would be like.
  • In an attempt to buy out Boss Hogg, Colonel Clayborne arrests Bo and Luke and places them on the chain gain. If you believe Bo and Luke won’t fight this system, I’ve got some ocean front property in Tennessee I’d like to talk to you about!

Colonel Clayborne is the most feared Boss around them there parts and now Bo and Luke are on his chain gain. Colonel Clayborne has not messed with someone like the Dukes before. A very good episode. Gives us an inside look at what prison for Bo and Luke might be like.