The Dukes of Hazzard

Ding, Dong, The Boss is Dead

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 21, 1983 on CBS

6.1
  • an okay episode

I'm not a big fan of the Coy and Vance, but this is one of the few episodes I watch with them in it. In this episode Coy and Vance help Boss pretend that he is dead. There are a few spots in this episode that made me laugh. When Boss is suppose to be dead he is rying to eat, but Uncle Jesse takes the food away. When Lulu said " you had to eat raw onions at a time like this," what made me laugh was when Rosco said "that's way I couldn't give him mouth to mouth." I thought that was funny. I burst out laughing when he said that. At the Boar's Nest when Boss is laying down in his coffin, there is a fly flying around and lands on Boss. Boss asks Rosco to get rid of it so he takes the paper he is holding and hits Boss in the face. What was really funny at the Boar's Nest was when Rosco was eating some food over top of Boss. Boss couldn't move and Rosco was having fun eating in Boss' face. He was paying Boss back for all the times he wouldn't give Rosco some of his food. Also at the end I loved it when Enos found out that Boss was not really dead, and fell to the ground. I thought it was funny when Boss slowly gets up, and Enos' face when he sees him and Enos crashing down to the ground. This is an okay episode to watch.