The Dukes of Hazzard

Find Loretta Lynn

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 08, 1980 on CBS

• While detouring through Hazzard Loretta Lynn is kidnapped by 3 disgruntaled musicians who think holding her for ransom is the best plan to get their $1100 they were cheated from by some Nashville recording company.

Not my favourite episode, not much Daisy, Boss has a pretty weak plan to make money, and the female "bad guy" ain't all that cute.

I'm not much of a Loretta Lynn fan so the song at the end coupled with Uncle Jessy's megar effort to sing along while Loretta Lynn performs at the Boars Nest to show her thanks to Boss and the Boys for helping her out of her jam is something I could have done with out.

The 3 musicians were cheated out of some $1100 and need to get their money back, so they kid nap Loretta Lynn for ransom. Only problem is Hazzard is the wrong place to do it, Bo and Luke to the rescue. Not an over amount of action compared to other episodes, and the bad guys are to nice, ya can't really hate them.

Loretta Lynn pretty much sucks at acting and really does not have many lines even though the episode is all about her.

All in all 6.5 outta 10 is the best I could muster for Find Loretta Lynn.
CMT