The Dukes of Hazzard Forums

CBS (ended 1985)

Catherine's Official Message board

daisylova_4eva

[1]Jun 23, 2006
    • level: 6

http://www.catherinebach.com/forum

Please help me liven it back up!!! Its so dull, Catherine doesnt even post there to respond to questions, and I know she looks at the posts there. It used to be lively, then some idiot guest messed around and made everyone mad, and now nobody posts even though he/she is gone, and Dukesfest didnt help much, a few people posted, but anyway its dull and Catherine deserves better than a board where nobody except me says anything. Please help.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

daisylova_4eva

[2]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 6

Ok guys, her official fan page on myspace (no its not really an official Catherine Bach Fan Page... but its the only one there) has released this statement:

Hey everybody. Listen up. In case you dont know, Catherine has a message board on her official website. Now, there is alot to talk about, theres like 457 posts been made... mostly topics with little or no replies. Also, Catherine has been known to check in and say hi. I know she checks the boards all the time (admin told me) to read up on what everyone is talking about. ALSO I (Michelle) am a moderator there, and I pretty much keep everything together. Not a single bad post has been seen since A: Alan set it up to where guests cannot post. and B: Any that do come through are rarely seen because I'm on there like every five minutes (literally) checking up on it, and making sure everything is alright. If I DO miss something, then the other girl that runs this page with me, Jordan, alerts me cause she is on there all the time too, lol. So everything is pretty peaceful around there when people DO post. Any problems people have, they alert me either through here, regular myspace, or email, and I always look at it, and if its something I cant handle, I immediately alert the admin, and he takes care of it ASAP.

The url is http://www.catherinebach.com/forum
    It can also be accessed via Catherine's myspace, or by going to the main page of her website.

We here at the Catherine Bach Fan Page encourage each and every single one of you to sign up if you havent already. HOWEVER if you DO sign up, PLEASE post!!! I'm not sure how, but there is a HUGE gap between the amount of posts I have and the person with the second highest amount of posts. Its like 105 and 28 or something like that. If I can make that many posts... so can everyone else. Also, try to think of it this way. Catherine checks in on her board to see what everyones talking about, and has at one time made a post herself. Now, if you sign up, do you want to let her down? I mean, if you sign up, your sort of expected to post a little... unless your a spammer then your expected not to post at all, lol. Its just my view that if I had a message board set up, and someone signed up, that I would want them to post. I can understand being busy, and not having time for much posting.... but if you sign up, please do post.

Finally, please repost this for all your Catherine fan friends to see. Come on, sign up!!! You'll enjoy yourself, and that board needs more excitement than a few spammers that have to be deleted... COME ON, LETS MAKE CATHERINE PROUD TO HAVE US AS HER FANS!!!!!

Signed,

Catherine Bach Fan Page (www.myspace.com/catherinebachsfanatics)

I know some of you that are from this board have signed up....  I know because I am the moderator, and moderators have eyes in the back of their head... no wait thats mothers. Ok moderators are trained to sniff this out!!! lol. The way I figure it is, why sign up if your not ever gonna post? So if you sign up, PLEASE post!!! Theres like 457 posts made, or something like that... and most of them are topics that few or no people have responded to... you'll find something!!! Post a new topic if you want to!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.