The Dukes of Hazzard Forums

CBS (ended 1985)

Tom Wopat : A City Guy Now?

hobotycoon

[1]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 10

Tom Wopat used to play as Luke Duke on The Dukes of Hazzard, but now he lives somewhere in the city, maybe New York City, I think. But if you look at John S., he seems to remain country and act as if he was from the south (as he is) Share all of your opinions here about Tom Wopat : A City Guy?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

daisylova_4eva

[2]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 6

What does where they live matter? Tom lives inNew York because of Broadway. He does alot of Broadway stuff. And John lives in Los Angelas. And he was born in New York, and raised there for part of his life. Tom was raised on a farm in the country with alot of brothers and sisters. So let me think here.

Tom was born and raised on a farm, and now resides in New York because he does Broadway.

John was born and raised in New York, and he moved to Georgia to try out for The Dukes, and now resides in Los Angelas. Seems to me that John would be more of a city boy than Tom.

Just because you sang country music and were on a tv show where you were playing a country boy doesnt mean anything. Catherine Bach was raised in a city in Ohio, moved to a city in Mississippi I think when she was older to live with her father, and finally moved to LA to pursue her career in acting, and except for when they fimed in Georgia... she has lived in LA for the rest of her life. Does that make her any more or less country or city than Tom or John??? I notice you didnt meantion her in the mix of all this...

Do research on people before you try to determine what they are and arent. You really think Tom is gonna do Broadway and live out in the country where he would have to drive alot to get to and from his job? Seems to me him living in New York City is pretty convienient and smart.

Even if Tom is a city guy, who cares????? He's living HIS life the way HE wants to, and nothing his fans say or do will change that.

hobotycoon

[3]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 10
    Okay. Don't hate me.