The Dukes of Hazzard Forums

CBS (ended 1985)

You know your a Dukes fanatic when...

daisylova_4eva

[1]Feb 27, 2006
    • level: 6
    Here is a game we can play. Everyone comes up with things that would tell you you are a Dukes fanatic. Doesnt matter how outrageous it is, just whatever comes to mind.

Heres one: You know you are a Dukes fanatic when you have fewer personal pictures on your computer than Dukes. Guilty as charged.
    To go further on thatr, you know you are a Bo, Luke or Daisy fanatic when you have more pictures of one of them than anything else. (Guilty as charged with Daisy... now If I could find better Bo pics, I'd have them on here!)

Okay, ya'll come up with some, and we can do this for a while, it might be fun.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

penguinlova

[2]Feb 27, 2006
    • level: 5
    You know you are a Dukes fanatic when you own every box set available and have seen every episode (excluding Coy & Vance) more than once.
    -Guilty as Charged.

Also, I too have more pics of Dukes on my computer than I do personal pictures, Mostly of Bo
    -Guilty as Charged.

And, you know you are a Dukes fanatic when you have seen both Dukes of Hazzard movies and have them on VHS or DVD to watch over and over again.(Hazzard in Hollywood and The Dukes of Hazzard Reunion, not the Jessica Simpson movie)
    -Guilty as Charged.

General_Lee45

[3]Feb 28, 2006
    • level: 4
    You know your a Dukes fanatic when all you can think of for a poem or a sentence has to do with The Dukes of Hazzard YEEHAW! LOL I love it, I love it.

scc1fan

[4]Feb 28, 2006
    • level: 51
    You know you're a Dukes fanatic when you name your children Bo, Luke and Daisy....even if they aren't two boys and a girl!

daisylova_4eva

[5]Feb 28, 2006
    I've got one, I think this will be good.

You know your a Dukes fanatic, when you have dreams about meeting them in places like Wal-Mart, or on the streets of LA. Speaking of which, I had another one, and I'll have to tell ya'll about that one too... lol.

Mad_Buck

[6]Feb 28, 2006
    • level: 79
    You know you're a Dukes fanatic when you imagine Waylon Jennings narrating an episode of The Untouchables AND Walter Winchell narrating an episode of Dukes of Hazzard.

scc1fan

[7]Feb 28, 2006
    Mad_Buck wrote:
    You know you're a Dukes fanatic when you imagine Waylon Jennings narrating an episode of The Untouchables AND Walter Winchell narrating an episode of Dukes of Hazzard.

lol

daisylova_4eva

[8]Feb 28, 2006
    You know your a Dukes fan (or at least a JOhn Schenider fan) when you dream more than once about him kissing you, lol

scc1fan

[9]Mar 1, 2006
    daisylova_4eva wrote:
    You know your a Dukes fan (or at least a JOhn Schenider fan) when you dream more than once about him kissing you, lol

lol--You know you're a DF when you dream that after someone else told you they had the same dream.

daisylova_4eva

[10]Mar 2, 2006
    scc1fan wrote:
    daisylova_4eva wrote:

lol--You know you're a DF when you dream that after someone else told you they had the same dream.

lol, what, did you have a dream where John kissed you as well? Yeah, its just too bad we're both so young... people would get disgusted with him if one of us ended up married to him, lol.

Okay, more Dukes fanatic stuff:

You know you're a Dukes fanatic when you start playing a game like this, lol.

You know your a Dukes fanatic when you can slide across your car like Luke.

You know you're a Dukes fanatic when you start talking like them (Enos' Possum on a gum bush, Rosco's little phrases and quirks, Jesse's phrases, Boss' laugh, etc, etc.)

You know you're a Dukes fanatic when you start acting exactly like one of the cast. (lol, wouldnt that be a sight, to see someone besides James Best talking and acting just like Rosco)

You know your a Dukes fanatic when you start wearing clothes just like Daisy Duke wore, lol.

Hope you enjoy these, lol.

daisylova_4eva

[11]Mar 3, 2006
    You know you're a Dukes fanatic when you get a pair of cutoff short shorts because you have the opportunity to meet Catherine Bach, and you're gonna get her to autograph them.

You know you're a Dukes fanatic when you dream about being the next Daisy Duke... even though you know you'd never be as good as Catherine Bach, so your dream takes you into meeting her so that you can become the best Daisy Duke you can by getting Catherine to help you become the next Daisy Duke, and you dream she says you'll make a great Daisy!!! lol.

Johnny_Archer

[12]Mar 4, 2006
    • level: 9
    You know you're an Ultimate Dukes Fanatic when you enjoy even the Coy & Vance episodes because you know they really didn't suck, it's just that we missed Bo & Luke. In fact, if all four stayed on the show or if they occasionally popped in from time to time, you'd be all in favor of the idea!

-Guilty

scc1fan

[13]Mar 4, 2006
    I'm not there yet.

BTW- Good to see you again! I haven't seen you in months!

Kas

daisylova_4eva

[14]Mar 4, 2006
    You know you are a Dukes fanatic when you wake up kissing your pillow, and all you can remember is one of the cast members faces, from when they were Dukes..... (this is especially bad when you've never kissed anyone in your life unles you count your family, but that doesnt work)

daisylova_4eva

[15]Mar 8, 2006
    You know your a Dukes fanatic when you have a type of dog just like Rosco's, you name it Flash, call her Velvet Ears, and the dog is lazy!!!!! Also when you think this Flash is a tough dog, that will "bite your fingers off" if you get too close, lol.

daisylova_4eva

[16]Mar 11, 2006
    Heres one I got from another site

You know your a Dukes fanatic when you call driving real fast "bo and luking it" lol.

port5170

[17]Mar 13, 2006
    • level: 12
    when at 35, you still crawl thru the window of your car once in a while instead of opening the door
    you wish your horn sounded like the General Lees
    you sit thru Childrens Miracle network telethons just to see John

daisylova_4eva

[18]Mar 14, 2006
    You know your a Dukes fanatic when instead of getting married, you go to Dukesfest and kidnap a Duke, lol. My mom came up with that one. She said "Why bother paying for a wedding, when you can have a garage sale, get enough mney to go to Dukesfest and kidnapp a Duke yourself!!!" lol.

Johnny_Archer

[19]Mar 22, 2006
    • level: 9
    You know you're a Dukes fanatic when you get busted by the police for evading an officer and think to yourself, "but it was only a little shuck and jive!".

Mad_Buck

[20]Mar 23, 2006
    • level: 79
    You know you're a Dukes fanatic when, after watching the first reunion movie, you spend a month trying to figure out why Boss gave his empire to Rosco instead of Hughie.